Newtonville, Ontario
1.5

I bought a 2006 28 FT Work and Play trailer and have owned it since new.I complained to Forest River 2 years ago about how the finishh had faded terribly.

Their response was that if I would have said something sooner they would have dones something but it is now too late. They did acknowledge that there was problems with the finish. I now have found 2 leaks that have probably been there since I purchased the trailer but it took 8 years for the damage to show. I now have 2 rotted panels in the back of the trailer.

I removed the window to find out that the seal around the window was not making contact with the exterior of the trailer.I have been extremely dissatisfied with the quality and workmanship that has gone into my trailer and would not recommend their products to anyone.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Forest River and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Forest River to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Forest River 2006 forest river work and play for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments