Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer.From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling.
We have stopped as much as 4-5 times for a 2 hour trip to put it back in. Finally we purchased straps and put them underneath to keep the slides in. Trailer went back to local dealer 3-4 times the first year. Happened again on first trip of this year....local dealer wants to slap you on the back, "Just bring it back, little lady." Why...if you could have fixed it, you would have already fixed it...
right? Contacted Forest River warranty...talked with Tim Tyler numerous times with no answers other than...."We just feel so sorry for the dealer, they have spent so much time on it." REALLY??? You feel sorry for the dealer...I feel sorry for my family...our hard earned money is making payments on a piece of junk. The local dealer refused to take it back, but offered to "sell it for you." Manufacturer is a joke....warranty just wants to play phone tag, and make promises that they do not stand behind.
I would not buy a cardboard box from Forest River....wait a minute...maybe I already have.
If this is American manufacturing at its best...no wonder so many companies are going off shore.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Defective parts
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2013 Forest River Blue Ridge
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Purchased subject new and after 75 miles the Captains seats and couch cushions were cracking and pealing. Factory service manager agreed to replace them as material was defective from Chinese..."
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "MY NAME IS MICHAEL LEISING AND 10 MONTHS AGO I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW CLASS A FOREST RIVER RV. FROM THE MOMENT WE TOOK POSESSION OF THIS RV IT HAS..."
- "Got lunch from McDonalds #10608 handed me a bag with hot fudge all over the boy to of the bag. Manager looked at me like I'm ***!! Someone needs to..."
- "I have never shopped at an Ulta before because the closest one is almost 2 hours away. I was running out of my makeup quickly, so, in desperation, I decided..."
- "They don't want to cancel my contract even though the service sucks they are in cahoots with scam trio alarm who prey on older seniors and scare them about their..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."