2013 Forest River Blue Ridge Slide comes out when traveling....
Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer.From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling.
We have stopped as much as 4-5 times for a 2 hour trip to put it back in. Finally we purchased straps and put them underneath to keep the slides in. Trailer went back to local dealer 3-4 times the first year. Happened again on first trip of this year....local dealer wants to slap you on the back, "Just bring it back, little lady." Why...if you could have fixed it, you would have already fixed it...
right? Contacted Forest River warranty...talked with Tim Tyler numerous times with no answers other than...."We just feel so sorry for the dealer, they have spent so much time on it." REALLY??? You feel sorry for the dealer...I feel sorry for my family...our hard earned money is making payments on a piece of junk. The local dealer refused to take it back, but offered to "sell it for you." Manufacturer is a joke....warranty just wants to play phone tag, and make promises that they do not stand behind.
I would not buy a cardboard box from Forest River....wait a minute...maybe I already have.
If this is American manufacturing at its best...no wonder so many companies are going off shore.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Defective parts
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2013 Forest River Blue Ridge
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "In June we bought a new travel trailer. From the time we towed it home, we new something was not right. At first we were unsure of what was wrong...."
- "We purchased this camper in june and was only able to use it once before the frame bent and cabin buckled. Jamatt had the camper for 6 weeks amd didnt..."
- "Our 2015 Salem cruise lite 28 ft-From day one - power hitch blows fuse constantly (had to do by hand every time )the power rear stabilizers stopped raising and lowering..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "They don't want to cancel my contract even though the service sucks they are in cahoots with scam trio alarm who prey on older seniors and scare them about their..."
- "I have never shopped at an Ulta before because the closest one is almost 2 hours away. I was running out of my makeup quickly, so, in desperation, I decided..."
- "Got lunch from McDonalds #10608 handed me a bag with hot fudge all over the boy to of the bag. Manager looked at me like I'm ***!! Someone needs to..."