2013 Forest River Blue Ridge Slide comes out when traveling....
Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer.From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling.
We have stopped as much as 4-5 times for a 2 hour trip to put it back in. Finally we purchased straps and put them underneath to keep the slides in. Trailer went back to local dealer 3-4 times the first year. Happened again on first trip of this year....local dealer wants to slap you on the back, "Just bring it back, little lady." Why...if you could have fixed it, you would have already fixed it...
right? Contacted Forest River warranty...talked with Tim Tyler numerous times with no answers other than...."We just feel so sorry for the dealer, they have spent so much time on it." REALLY??? You feel sorry for the dealer...I feel sorry for my family...our hard earned money is making payments on a piece of junk. The local dealer refused to take it back, but offered to "sell it for you." Manufacturer is a joke....warranty just wants to play phone tag, and make promises that they do not stand behind.
I would not buy a cardboard box from Forest River....wait a minute...maybe I already have.
If this is American manufacturing at its best...no wonder so many companies are going off shore.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Defective parts
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2013 Forest River Blue Ridge
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Not well pleased with our current ownership. You name it. It's been a problem. Had been in the shop more than we've camped. Currently. Front a/c needs to be replaced...."
- "Dealer new he was selling a 2010 cruise lite 26 bh trailer with a wet floor.As they sarnia rv tried to cover it up with a bad paint job on..."
- "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..."
- "Got lunch from McDonalds #10608 handed me a bag with hot fudge all over the boy to of the bag. Manager looked at me like I'm ***!! Someone needs to..."
- "I have never shopped at an Ulta before because the closest one is almost 2 hours away. I was running out of my makeup quickly, so, in desperation, I decided..."
- "They don't want to cancel my contract even though the service sucks they are in cahoots with scam trio alarm who prey on older seniors and scare them about their..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."