2013 Forest River Blue Ridge Slide comes out when traveling....

407 of 670 Forest River reviews

Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer.From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling.

We have stopped as much as 4-5 times for a 2 hour trip to put it back in. Finally we purchased straps and put them underneath to keep the slides in. Trailer went back to local dealer 3-4 times the first year. Happened again on first trip of this year....local dealer wants to slap you on the back, "Just bring it back, little lady." Why...if you could have fixed it, you would have already fixed it...

right? Contacted Forest River warranty...talked with Tim Tyler numerous times with no answers other than...."We just feel so sorry for the dealer, they have spent so much time on it." REALLY??? You feel sorry for the dealer...I feel sorry for my family...our hard earned money is making payments on a piece of junk. The local dealer refused to take it back, but offered to "sell it for you." Manufacturer is a joke....warranty just wants to play phone tag, and make promises that they do not stand behind.

I would not buy a cardboard box from Forest River....wait a minute...maybe I already have.

If this is American manufacturing at its best...no wonder so many companies are going off shore.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Defective parts

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:

May 02 #1153016

Forest River build ***

1 0 Reply

Jan 29, 2015 #938444

The creeping room is normally air in the hydraulic lines or you could have a by passing cylinder in the unit

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Forest River. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Forest River.
Filing a new complaint about
×