3.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I Have a Forest River Forester 2 1/2 years old 2013.I have had nothing but trouble with this Motorhome.

Lots of things had to be replace. Like slide room motor, jacks, A/C , rear view camera had to be replace. But what broke the camels back is the roof has a leak.

It has stain the interior ceiling has a waterspout and Mildew.Do not buy any Forest River product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2013 forest river forester 3171ds rv. Forest River needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2013 forest river forester 3171ds rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Forest River.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Forest River - Not a Happy Cedar Creek owner Forest River "Bought this 38 CK Aug 2015 new from dealer and have had slide problems and black water not draining from the time I took ownership. The large drives side slide..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Forest River - Poor workmanship Forest River "#FORESTRIVER CHECK OUT THIS WORKMAN SHIP BY FOREST RIVER. We own a 2013 Vibe by FOREST RIVER. We are very picky on our unit and keep maintenance up to a..." Read more Forest River - Don't waste your money !! Forest River "Bought a 2015 cherokee limited brand new in 15 now 17 has just started paint on entire front of camper looks like someone shot it all up paint is literally..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more