3.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I Have a Forest River Forester 2 1/2 years old 2013.I have had nothing but trouble with this Motorhome.

Lots of things had to be replace. Like slide room motor, jacks, A/C , rear view camera had to be replace. But what broke the camels back is the roof has a leak.

It has stain the interior ceiling has a waterspout and Mildew.Do not buy any Forest River product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2013 forest river forester 3171ds rv. Forest River needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2013 forest river forester 3171ds rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Forest River.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more 2015 Cedar Creek (Forest River) 38CK Forest River "On April 1, 2016 my husband and I took delivery of a very gently used, near perfect condition 2015 38CK Cedar Creek fifth wheel RV. Cedar Creek is owned..." Read more Forest River - Lousy workmanship causes fire hazard Forest River "I've had multiple workmanship problems in my 2015 Forest River Rockwood 2604WS trailer, so many that I've lost count. Today's problem is the straw that will probably break the camel's..." Read more Forest River - The manufacture warranty might as well came out of a cracker jack box Forest River "First time buyers experience and this is after our daughter already purchased from Johnnie Walker. I have to say for a first time customer we are very disappointed with the..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more