2013 Forest River Forester 3171ds Rv Review from Prairieville, Louisiana
I Have a Forest River Forester 2 1/2 years old 2013.I have had nothing but trouble with this Motorhome.
Lots of things had to be replace. Like slide room motor, jacks, A/C , rear view camera had to be replace. But what broke the camels back is the roof has a leak.
It has stain the interior ceiling has a waterspout and Mildew.Do not buy any Forest River product.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "We purchased this camper in june and was only able to use it once before the frame bent and cabin buckled. Jamatt had the camper for 6 weeks amd didnt..."
- "Our 2015 Salem cruise lite 28 ft-From day one - power hitch blows fuse constantly (had to do by hand every time )the power rear stabilizers stopped raising and lowering..."
- "In July 2014 we purchased a 2015 Ford Sunseeker from Leisure days in Sudbury. On July 13, 2015 we noticed the motorhome was getting loud, and we crawled underneath..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "Recently while cleaning the yard near my Keystone RV, I sent a piece of pea gravel into the passenger side rear glass. I called the local dealer where I..."
- "I also ordered this dress on the 13thof November and still havent heard anything......"
- "This is the screen shots of the text Boost sent me..to this phone..stating that in One Day! I supposedly used over 15% of my (joke, "unlimited" contract) allotment, i.e. on Oct.22,..."