New Richmond, Wisconsin
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

2014 Wildwood Heritage Glen 356QBQ Roof issues.

Forest River products are junk in my opinion, and they do not honor their supposed 12 year Roof Warranty.I have had this 42 ft 5th Wheel for 2 years, I am on the roof 3 times a year, once when I prep it for summer use, once in the middle of the summer and once at end of Season when we winterize it.

At the end of this season I went up and found the front roof membrane pulling away from the seem where it meets the front Cap. I emailed Forests River and was asked to send Pics and "we will start from there." After emailing the pics I got a response telling me that the pics show it to be the factory seal and I should read my warranty as its not covered. Well of course it's the factory seal, people don't rebuild their camper roof yearly. The pics show where any cracking in the DICOR had been filled.

So now I'm going to have to have it fixed and file a Small Claims Action locally so the local Judge can determine who is paying for this low quality junk.I replace my Vehicles including Campers every 2 to 3 years, I won't spend another dime on anything Forest River makes.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Forest River and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Forest River.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Forest River to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Update, the first 16 feet of the roof peeled back while on vac this July.When I replaced that section of roof, I found that the front of the Rubber Roof was not attached to the OSB or the Metal Retaining strips that are supposed to hold it in place.

The poorest workmanship I have ever seen.

Steer clear of any product made by Forest River.I know I am.