La Monte, Missouri

on January 24th 2015 I bought a brand new Flagstaff 28 VRBS super V light from camping world in Grain Valley Missouri.On April 13th I took it in for warranty repairs.

one of the issues was the dinette storage drawers did not stay shut. Camping World supposedly fixed them brought it home and within two more trips with the trailer the storage doors stop staying shut and slide all the way out during travel. Was also some issue with a water inlet valve that wasn't even installed at the factory. On July 5th 2015 the entertainment system totally quit working.

Check fuse fuse not blown. When it was back to the dealer for warranty work in April they forgot to put the strip molding back on the underpinning of the trailer when they replaced rear stab Jack motor. The rear entry door rubs at top when closing even when the trailer is level and not in a bind. Now the front passenger stabbed jack will not go up or down but I can hear the motor running.

Shower door does not hang straight and the plastic strip along the bottom of the shower door is ripped. Both sides of the vertical awning post looks out of alignment at top. When the awning is closed all the way the top outside of the vertical awning post is not closed tightly at the top. the front exterior compartment lock does not work anymore.

The toilet will not hold water in the bowl even when I tried to keep the seal covered with water and also using seal conditioner. Most importantly I have now spotted what seems like a possible water leak behind the front roof vent.

I have called the dealer where I bought the trailer 7 days ago and talk to a person that said my call would be returned to set up a date to bring it in for warranty work and I have not received a call back.I am including photos of the front roof vent where I think there has been a water leak

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Forest River and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Forest River.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Forest River to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Ah sounds like same story with Camping World in Katy Tx.Had complete new roof replaced and paid Xtra to have new decking installed to make better walking on when cleaning.

Well New Awning center coming off, trim around new roof vents not fitted properly, took back in for repairs and did some but not all, shower ski light was leaking- I had to pay for new- also fridge roof vent leaking , had to pay for that too. (all in 16 months of new roof. Now new decking is coming up, was told its fine its not leaking, Was also told go get it rhino lined. BS Camping World should stand behind their work.

paid good hard earned money to protect investment (RV).And the bad list goes on!!!