Since our purchased our 2017 38el model we have had some problems with the unit.Two of the most annoying situations is getting things that were told to us about parts that were being shipped to us to correct the problems have not been received and no one will answer our voice or emails.

They concern replacement of one of our slide toppers that failed and the material to repair our fireplace which is falling out and sagging due to forest rivers poor design of this component.All we are asking for is for your company stand behind what you produce and live up to what you say you are going to do!!

Review about: 2017 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38El.

I liked: Customer service in parts replacement.

I didn't like: Poor, Problem started in florida still problem in nevada.

2.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Parma, Michigan, United States #1326074

We took our 38el out for the 1st time and have the same issue with the fireplace. Do you know if they have a solution? Our kitchen faucet sprayed water everywhere (the water pump was off) & our kitchen island cracked just from going down the road.

to Anonymous #1326479

Forest River sent us another inside draw & a set slides/rails. We had local mobile guy to do install. Have not moved unit to see if stays.