Forest River - 2017 Cedar Creek Champagne 38el 4X4FCRP2XHS216218
Since our purchased our 2017 38el model we have had some problems with the unit.Two of the most annoying situations is getting things that were told to us about parts that were being shipped to us to correct the problems have not been received and no one will answer our voice or emails.
They concern replacement of one of our slide toppers that failed and the material to repair our fireplace which is falling out and sagging due to forest rivers poor design of this component.All we are asking for is for your company stand behind what you produce and live up to what you say you are going to do!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Customer service in parts replacement
What I disliked
- Problem started in florida still problem in nevada
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- 2017 Forest River Cedar Creek Champagne 38El
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a 2014 Forest River Palomino Puma In August 2014. Six months later the carpet was saturated on the slide out by the dining bunk. After several trips to..."
- "Purchased this Flagstaff Microlite 18FBRS trailer new in the spring of 2013 and right from the start I discovered quality control issues. First, roof openings, front seal and..."
- "Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Had upper dentures put in. After many trys at having them correctly fitted, i am not able to wear them at all. My gums bleed and the pain when i..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."