The beds of our 233S Roo are literally unwrapping and falling apart, they can’t be used. We are down to one bed out of 3 and of course it’s the back bed.

They became undone upon opening on a camping trip on 6/29 for the 4th of july weekend. It was a crazy hot and humid day. Went to crawl in bed and noticed that it didn’t feel right and looked up and I was looking outside. :-( Of course I was by myself and my husband had to come from work to close up them up.

We have heard from other Roo owners that this is not new. By our own experience and by looking at the tent canvas and the tracking that holds it, It was put together with little dots of glue, 3 in a row, the a long strip without any and then 3 more dots of glue around the whole tracking. I have learned that while it may be fixed the exact same way, it will not hold and will end up falling apart yet again. I paid good money for my Rockwood and would love to be able to use it instead of it sitting in my driveway since the 4th of July and now it’s up at Arbogast RV in Ohio waiting to be looked at in a couple weeks “when they can get to it” I am now looking at 2 months of not being able to use it but we still have to pay for it!

I just want Forest River to stand behind the products, crap happens I get that but for gosh sakes, own up and fix it!!!

Please help me forest river!!! Lisa

Comments