1.1
Insurance Quality

Have not been impressed with the unit since we got it ( April 2018 ). Picked it up from the dealer when we got home trim was falling off the ceiling and the heat did not work in the bunk room.

Dealer told me to glue trim back on and check the air duck and if thier is a tear to foil tape it. First camping trip, went to use the range over the stove, used it for 20 min and the motor died. After waiting 3 month to get one from dealer I bought it from and tired of waiting. I ended up going to a different forest river dealer and fought with them to cover it under warranty cause I didn’t buy the unit from them.

2 indoor speaker covers fell off, found one but couldn’t find the other tired to get a new on under warranty from both dealers since July and still waiting with no response!

After spending $40,000 I am not impressed and well not buy another forest river trailer. I understand things don’t work the way they should sometimes, but the hassle trying to get stuffed fixed is what had turned me off Forest river!

Comments