1.3

Bought it in December 2017 from a dealer in Virginia. We left for a trip to Alaska March 2018.

Made it to Indiana and the back wheels were bent out and wearing quickly. We towed it empty with nothing but clothes and some food. They told us to drive it to their place in northern Indiana, several hundred miles out of our way but we did. Oh and this was after the guy they sent us to in Lafayette told us there was a manufacturer defect with the the weld on the bottom.

We take it to the axle place for Forest River, they put a new axle on and replace one tire. 300 miles later, same thing. We had to buy six new tires to make it to Alaska. When I spoke to and emailed them they told me it wasn't their problem, it was something we did.

(I have the emails from their rude staff.) It was from driving the AlCan...well it happened in Indiana, Colorado, Wyoming...before we even made it into Canada. It cost us over $1000 in tires and then another $1000 for some place in Anchorage to take it all apart and make sure it was safe to drive. The tires/wheels are still bent. It is sitting in a parking lot...we are afraid to pull it anywhere at this point.

Not even sure what to do at this point. We will never ever buy their product again and I hope this stops at least one person from making the same mistake we did!!!

I didn't like: Lack of customer service after purchase from dealership, Rv quality.

Comments