3.5K views

I AM A SERVICE MANAGER FOR A LARGE RV DEALERSHIP IN MICHIGAN. WE HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED IN ALL ASPECTS OF FOREST RIVER.

THINGS SUCH AS WATER TANKS FALLING OUT GOING DOWN THE HIGHWAY TO SEVERE WATER LEAKS,ELECTRICAL ISSUES AND NUMEROUS STRUCTURAL ISSUES. WORST OF ALL IT TAKES MONTHS TO GET PARTS EVEN SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS A DECAL. THEN WHEN THE PARTS ARRIVE 75% OF THE TIME THEY ARE THE WRONG PARTS!!!

AS A SERVICE MANAGER I AM SICK OF MYSELF AND SUPPORT STAFF BEING BEAT UP BY OUR CUSTOMERS THAT JUST CANT BELIEVE THAT IT TAKES SO LONG FOR ME TO GET FACTORY PARTS. WE TAKE PRIDE IN SATISFYING OUR CUSTOMER AND HAVING FOREST RIVER PRODUCTS ON OUR LOT MAKES ME SICK!!!!!

IF YOUR LISTENING FOREST RIVER GET YOUR S**T TOGETHER.

Product or Service Mentioned: Forest River Rv.

Comments

things fail that should never fail under any condition - expensive to keep running and working

A SERVICE MANAGER has stated you will not back your product!!! I am currently in the market for A new Rv and researching 5th wheels. This scares me, doesn't your company make about 40 % all RVs on the road under defferent brand names?????

I agree I call forest river for parts and I get their answering machine. I need to order a dam part not talk to an answering machine. Cameron Biggler seems to be the local yokel over there that never answers his telephone.

Same poor experience from parts service

Try this on for size. I posted a comment a couple of years ago stating i was a service manager for a dealership.

Because of the B S associated with forest river warranty, the stuff the sales guy wont tell you, I have left the dealership and have changed careers at the age of 50 because of the shotty built rv's that are being produced by all manufacturers these days. You say why would that make a person change careers?

Try being bitched at every day and sometimes even threatened by unsatisfied customers.You try and explain that you are at the mercy of the manufacturers when the customer is irate about the long wait for factory parts and even warranty denials from the factory.The customer is right when the response is, Your freeking store sold it to me so now its your problem,heard it a million times!! ATTENTION SERVICE MANAGERS AND SERVICE WRITERS,Its not going to get better,leave now to a different career before you hit 50!!!!!!

i AM LOOKING FOR THE WATER FILTER CANISTER ONLY THAT HOUSES THE KWI FILTER IN WHERE THE FRESH WATER COMES INTO THE RV

Loranger, Louisiana, United States #1261785

Can I buy keys for a 1999 wildwood bumper pull camper?

Pennsauken, New Jersey, United States #1169142

I have a rockwood windjammer 3025w 2014 bought it neer by the dealer a joke trying to get it fixed some place else what a joke.will never buy anything built by rockwood again.go to a rv show buy it there try and get it fixed back at home.they say buy locally why sell at a shoe thats a joke to the more pepole wright about it may wake them up maby not hurt them in

the money maby thell listen

Lehigh Acres, Florida, United States #1045674

yes on wrong parts and long wait time. We are leaving with another not working - installed two days ago a/c unit.

perhaps the third time will be a charm .

First replacement had us fooled it worked almost two whole months.

Brown City, Michigan, United States #751110
We bought a new FR Vengence in Florida in June and had it delivered to our home in Michigan. It is a 35 foot toy hauler with a patio deck.

I noticed a small opening at the top of the rear door and was told it was a minor adjustment. First time I opened awaning it ripped and was replaced in Houghton Lake Michigan some 2 1/2 hours from my home. The front jacks broke the first time we used them. Lights in the trailer did not work.

There were parts in a box for doors that had not been put on. Toilets had to be replaced, a defect the company knew about but told the dealership the customer has to complain before you can fix it. Still waiting for minor adjustment to rear door. All in all a really bad company!

Would not recommend them to anyone. :(
to Dan #768845

Yes poor poor service to none. Bought a 2113 cedar creek 38re its been at the dealership 6 weeks waiting for parts. This is our second one(had 2010) NEVER AGAIN