1.3K views
1.8

As the owner of a *** FR RV, [not made anymore] we have had our share of problems.The main issue are the junk Chinese tires FR puts on all their TTs just to get them out the door.

We have had 5 blowouts with over $3,700 damage to unit from tread separation. Some sleepy engineer decided to put the wiring harness, gas line, both hot and cold water lines, right in front of the right front wheel where they would be torn apart when the paper thin wheel well was destroyed by a tread separation. It worked...twice! Had to build a 1/8" steel wheel liner to protect against the next time.

FR puts bare minimum load range tires [D] on when for pennies more, they could have used LREs and saved us many problems.

And yes, they do make ST tires in places other than China.

Our Aviator isn't even listed on their website anymore.

Parts??You're kidding!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of forest river rv from Forest River and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Forest River to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most floorplan. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Forest River for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

No it was a designer that put the gas line there.The RV industry doesn't pay for engineers, their too cheap.

They just want higher profits.