Bradenton, Florida
1.2K views 1 comment

As the owner of a *** FR RV, [not made anymore] we have had our share of problems.The main issue are the junk Chinese tires FR puts on all their TTs just to get them out the door.

Related: Forest River Vengeance V396 UNSAFE - NO QC

We have had 5 blowouts with over $3,700 damage to unit from tread separation. Some sleepy engineer decided to put the wiring harness, gas line, both hot and cold water lines, right in front of the right front wheel where they would be torn apart when the paper thin wheel well was destroyed by a tread separation. It worked...twice! Had to build a 1/8" steel wheel liner to protect against the next time.

FR puts bare minimum load range tires [D] on when for pennies more, they could have used LREs and saved us many problems.

And yes, they do make ST tires in places other than China.

Our Aviator isn't even listed on their website anymore.

Parts??You're kidding!

Review about: 2013 Forest River Aviator Wright Flyer.

I liked: Floorplan.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Forest River Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

No it was a designer that put the gas line there.The RV industry doesn't pay for engineers, their too cheap.

They just want higher profits.