On June the 6the I purchased a 2017 rpod 179 in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada.The dealership offered me a extended warranty for $3000 Canadians.

I refused KNOWING Forest River sold an additional 2nd year warranty for $150 us. On June 9the I talked with Samantha Hoover in warranty at the FR SURVEYOR division. I informed her I wanted to purchase the warranty and was told what to do. Just before I was going to send the application I called Samantha to see how payment was to be made.

This was on June 11the.

To my horror I was told the warranty was no longer available.This seems very bad business practice, not to cancel a product but to leave those customers, who followed the rules, out in the cold.

Review about: 2017 Rpod.

Review #1061997 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Forest River Rv Warranty
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

ManitobaMike2017

wtf is an rpod ?

Forest River - Buyer beware, poor quality of workmanship on our 2014 destination trailer Forest River "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..." Read more Forest River - River of disapointment Forest River "We traded a nice 36 ft Montana on a 2017 Salem Hemisphere 299RE to accommodate my wife's disability. We were told in the sales process that this Forest River..." Read more Never by a Forest River Forest River "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..." Read more Forest River - Not a Happy Cedar Creek owner Forest River "Bought this 38 CK Aug 2015 new from dealer and have had slide problems and black water not draining from the time I took ownership. The large drives side slide..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more Garden Winds - Horrible Customer Service Garden Winds "Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products..." Read more Walmart - False Advertising Walmart "I purchased a pool on Walmarts website and when I was checking out it told me that I would receive my pool by the 22nd of June. I was given..." Read more Atompark Software - Great Customer Support Atompark Software "Not just ones or twice, I have been in touch with Atompark live chat so many times, not just for fresh purchases and discounts, but also for many technical issues,..." Read more