2.6
Interest Rate

Update by user Apr 06, 2017

In my Coachman Concord there is a sticker that says built with pride. Apparantly they forgot the pride when they built mine or that is the way they build their products.

Original review posted by user Apr 04, 2017

I took my Coachman Concord in for warranty work at Camping World. Forest River was denying a lot of my claims.

From roof leaking when it rains to lamination peeling . Finally I called them and they wanted to know if I would be willing to take it to another facility in another town five and a half hours away and they would take care of all my issues. So I agreed and took time off work and paid for the fuel. I finally get a call that my coach was ready for me.

Again I *** work and paid for fuel up there in my towed vehicle and fuel for my coach. Since it was out of my possession for four months I feel I'm entitled to some compensation and my warranty extended. I called Forest River and the person whom I had been speaking to said he has not heard back from his manager. I emailed his manager because I can't get a return call back, and have not heard nothing.

They claim that this motorhome was "Built With Pride." A label that is on my coach. Apparently they have forgot about pride when they built my motorhome.

Review about: Forest River Rv Warranty.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: That they got my unit fixed.

I didn't like: Loss of use and nobody cares.

Comments

i have the same problems.