Forest River Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
Privacy Inquiries
Media
Sales/ Reservations
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Forest River Contact Information

2% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Forest River Customer Service?

Request for Information Question:

• “Question on antena”
  • “To see how to Get the water heater to work on my 2060 VH”
  • “Find out where they sell or Near me”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Service dept”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Stair replacement”
  • “Replacement part”
  • “Getting the run around with trying to get my fridge replaced for a year now”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I bought a 37FLH Sabal. I dont know my black tank sizes or grey. Its a 2020. Can you give me the specks. Gallon wise instead 2/3rds full. What is that in gallons?. Thank yku please help me”
  • “Rpod delivery”
  • “Where is black flush tank”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Brand New 2021 coachmen clipper17 furnace doesn't operate I found the punch out from the exhaust sheet metal inside of my unit from the original installation wonder what you wanted to do with this I haven't even made my first payment and I'm living i”
  • “We purchase a 2020 Rockwood camper. Probably three payments from the first few weeks that we got it we called the service department and complained About sewer smell coming into the camper. They said it was the P-trap. It's not very unhappy”
  • “I want to make a payment and haven't been able to get through for 3 or 4 days”

Cards Question:

• “Compare cedar creek and cardinal”
  • “Need interior parts for 2017 cardinal”
  • “Parts for my fifth wheel ..Cardinal made by Forest River”

Account Question:

• “Need password to set up wifi”
  • “We purchased an extended warrantee on our new trailer in 2017. We paid off the outstanding balance on our account on August 3, 2020 and closed the account. We have received another bill. I've been on hold for 2 hours with TD Retail card services.”

Employment Question:

• “Rockwood hw296 multiple issues that cant be fixed by”
  • “We were told that this EVO 4x4TSJW22FC012528 has a metal frame. Can you verify that for us?”

Refund Question:

• “Suppose to get a refund--said it is processing--it's been 7 weeks”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Application issues”

Other Question:

• “Manual slide out crank can't find it”
  • “Rv problem”
  • “Parts”

About

Top Forest River Services

Rv Repair, Customer Care, Repair

Top Forest River Products

Rv, Warranty, Rv Warranty

Forest River Pros and Cons

Pros: Floor plan, Trailer layout, Floorplan, Looks and the floor plan, Overall design

Cons: Customer service, Product quality, Quality control, Poor quality, Poor dealer warranty

Related Companies

Berkshire Hathaway, Clayton Homes, Duracell, Prime Time Manufacturing, Justin Brands

Summary

Forest River, Inc. is a large manufacturer of recreational vehicles. The company was founded by Peter Liegl in January 1996. Its headquarters is based Elkhart, Indiana, United States. Forest River offers the following recreational vehicles: Coachmen RV, Dynamax, Forest River RV, Palomino RV, and Shasta RV. It produces travel trailers, toy haulers, fifth wheels, and cargo trailers. The company also specializes in manufacturing buses, cargo trailers, pontoon boats, and commercial trucks. All RVs goes through inspection before they are shipped to the customer. River operates more than 80 facilities. Customer service is provided by phone and by e-mail during normal business hours.

Forest River reviews and complaints

1.8
Heartland Rvs
561 reviews
1.7
Do you have something to say about Forest River? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup