980 Dandy Ln, Clanton, AL 35045, USA
1.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

First of all,I got corporate customer service involved to get repairs made(forest river arctic wolf 5th wheel)I bought this thing at Yellow Hammer rv Clanton,Alabama.Now after the dealer had the rv for a week.The dealer tells me everthing has been checked and repaired. I go to pick up rv .I meet with service man to check over everthing.I walk inside camper and see water stains.I bring his attention to this and he says he did not check this.This stain is all down the inside of camper.He takes pictures and tells me it will be 3 weeks or more to repair.I directly told the other service guy all the problems 11/25/2017 .Now all this on 12/01/2017 I want my money back.This is pathetic and no dealer should be able to represent this Arctic Wolf product

Review about: Forest River Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Forest river service or, How they handle customer concerns, Service department documentation of repairs to be made.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Forest river are absolutely useless,

We purchased a new 2016 Champagne and have parked it and moved on to another proper brand since.We have it in storage and are sending FR invoices each month.......

Their so called customer service does not exist.

They are inept in every single thing you ask of them, they are untrained and lazy not to mention thick!

We are going to sue them as their money will not protect them from shabby support.They deserve bad press and public acco7ntability that will cost Warren a few quid in share price......looking fwd to listening to their lawyers pathetic excuses for disgusting managment.