2.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user 2 days ago

* I was contacted by Forest River and an appointment has been made for them to come to Utah and take our unit back to Indiana at the end of January (for 30 days). I'm relieved.

Forest River has always been good to us and I've learned a valuable lesson about dealerships. I will continue to defend Forest River as they do stand behind their products.

Original review posted by user Oct 16

Special ordered our 2018 Sierra 379FLOK in November of 2017. Second time leveling, the jacks threw a "fault code" and all the door side jacks fully extended, almost tipping our unit over.

This incident caused the frame to break and then tweak, causing the slides to not function properly and all the staples in the roof to pull loose. Our 3mos old unit had to get a new roof. But that doesn't solve the problem of a tweaked frame on a 43' fifth wheel. Then, to be treated like trash and 2nd class citizens by a service manager when we came to get our trailer from the shop for the 4th time totally tipped me over.

We were told by the same jerk service manager that we didn't have a case for totaling it out or applying the lemon law.

We've owned this unit for 7 months and it's been in the shop for a little over 3 months. To say I'm a "disappointed customer" is an understatement

Comments