There are to many details to convey on this subject with our 2011 360DS Georgetown RV she was bought BRAND NEW in 2010 at Lazy Days RV in FL. She has been falling apart since then.

She only has 17,000 miles on the engine we have kept her up except you can't keep the roof up. This is the 4th time the ceiling panels are comping down. We have had a big piece of steel come off at 60 mph on Interstate 10 in Louisiana, the furniture DISINTEGRATED LITERALLY. The Michelin tires split underwarranty and yes we keep covers on them.

The bedroom tv was hooked up backwards. The folding chairs collapsed with diners in them. We have had 2 recalls and the list goes on. I have been sending certified letters to Forest River, Berkshire Hathaway and Lazy Days for 2 years to have them buy this RV back to no avail yet.

I will continue the letters but now I want everyone to hear of our situation with the product we purchased from Forest River. I will add pictures on my next up.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2011 Forest River Georgetown 360Ds Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $119000.

I didn't like: Substandard parts installed in-on coach, Very poor quality.

Comments