1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchased a 2017 Georgetown 31R5 from Anthem RV in AZ.It's a beautiful home but that is where the compliments stop.

The kitchen countertop has two cracks in it. Called the dealer and call was NEVER returned. So now, here I am working in NC, living in my beautiful home and it leaks like a sieve. I called the Forest River Mfg and told them of the problems I was having.

I got the distinct impression, they had heard all my complaints from others and they were just listening. I have never seen the shoddy construction of an RV (this is my 3rd). The windows leak, water pours in from the bedroom slideout, screws are not screwed in to anything, leak coming from somewhere in the bathroom, trim messed up on livingroom slideout, striping on outside by door handle all wrinkled up, just to name a FEW. I have called four authorized service locations, five if you include the mfg and was told I could not get service until October, hello, this started in August!

By the time I get it in, it will have mold problems on top of the above. I LIVE in my motorhome so I will have to pay to live somewhere else until it is fixed. I am so disgusted with the manufacturer to the dealer to the service.

I purchased a NEW motorhome so I wouldn't inherit someone elses problem.Bottom line: WISH I HAD NEVER BOUGHT IT.

Review about: 2017 Forest River Georgetown 31r5 Rv.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Thanks for the review.We're ready to drop a grand on this.

Full time living.

I just can't after reading these reviews.The pretty turned my head, but I don't need this kind of headache