2.4

Terrific layout and storage. Love king size bed.

That is it. Poorly conctructed undercarriage that shakes when you walk around; don't walk around if your partner is trying to sleep! AC so loud you can't talk or watch TV. We have to have the TV so loud we are afraid the neighbors will complain.

Warranty work a real struggle. Slide outs leak. Kitchen sink leaks. Light burned out after very short use and no replacement bulbs available.

Have to buy an entire new fixture!

No one wanted to work on it if they did not sell it. The place we found has had it three weeks with not a word.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2017 Forest River Rockwood Windjammer 3001w Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Have undercarriage reinforced, replace AC with a quieter one..

I liked: Layout of the camper.

I didn't like: Quality.

Comments

I agree with the quality very poor. Had electrical problems, also kitchen sink problems.

agree with if they weren't the seller no one would work on it and if they did such sloppy work. Better not to have the repair done under warranty. do it my self or just take it to a rv repair shop and have it done and pay out of pocket. Now the braces on the rear slide is ready to fall off, all the screws either broke off or fell out.

The slide must be moving while driving has worn and tore the weather stripping. trying to repair my self no one knows what to do or they just don't to help