Update by user Jan 15

I was finally able to talk to Michael Terlep who was in another division but able to get me in touch with Jason Brewer. Jason contacted Beverly Scott to help me and she resolved the issue. These three people are amazing!

Original review posted by user Jan 12

We purchased a 2016 Forest River Wildcat Maxx fifth wheel.After one year the paint started to fade on the front cap.

I was surprised as I wash and wax the trailer monthly. When we called the dealer we purchased the trailer from we found out they went out of business. After weeks of calling around Paul Everett in Fresno said they would help but took a couple more months before they could get the trailer in. They called Aaron Straton in the Dallas Oregon plant who said they would not fix the problem even though it is caused by defect.

We were advised to call ourselves so over several weeks we made many calls and were always told Aaron was not in.

The last time we called his secretary said "take a hint we are not going to help you".This is not only rude and terrible customer service it is wrong.

Review about: 2016 Forest River Wildcat Maxx Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments