Forest River - Faulty tires
We purchased a 2014 Rockwood travel trailer new in April 2014.In March 2015, the front tires were low on pressure.
I noticed cracks around outside bead and on the sidewall of front tires. Dealer replaced front two tires. 6 months later the rear tires were low in air pressure. I pulled them off and found the same type of cracks around the inside bead of both tires.
Tires are 225/75/15 Power Touring Trail Express. Less than 4,000 miles traveled. Dealer referred me to Lionshead inc that provides tires for Forest River. So far neither will stand behind their product.
Not much satisfaction after paying $32,000.Can't believe the NHTSA allows these tires on the road.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- replace defective tires
- Product or service
- 2014 Rockwood Rv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "2014 Wildwood Heritage Glen 356QBQ Roof issues. Forest River products are junk in my opinion, and they do not honor their supposed 12 year Roof Warranty. I have had this..."
- "I have a Forest River, Cedar Creek 36CKTS that's less than 2 years old and the clear coat is gone, my paint is a rough grey color with no shine..."
- "I have a 2011 Forest River Georgetown in which the leather interior on the driver and passenger seats, the seating around the kitchen table and the sofa are completely deteriorating...."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "No Communication with the person buying stuff. I am still waiting for an item from an order from the beginning of October. Why isn't there a phone number for customer..."
- "I just bought blonde and black. Black underneath and platinum blonde on top. Yeah the blonde barely had enough for half my hair which I usually use less then a..."