Forest River - Faulty tires
We purchased a 2014 Rockwood travel trailer new in April 2014.In March 2015, the front tires were low on pressure.
I noticed cracks around outside bead and on the sidewall of front tires. Dealer replaced front two tires. 6 months later the rear tires were low in air pressure. I pulled them off and found the same type of cracks around the inside bead of both tires.
Tires are 225/75/15 Power Touring Trail Express. Less than 4,000 miles traveled. Dealer referred me to Lionshead inc that provides tires for Forest River. So far neither will stand behind their product.
Not much satisfaction after paying $32,000.Can't believe the NHTSA allows these tires on the road.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- replace defective tires
- Product or service
- 2014 Rockwood Rv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have a 4 month old Puma made by Forest River that the electrical in it has literally burnt in. Frankly the Camper is a safety hazard now at this..."
- "Not well pleased with our current ownership. You name it. It's been a problem. Had been in the shop more than we've camped. Currently. Front a/c needs to be replaced...."
- "I had bought a new 2014 forest river vengeance 396r and I've had nothing but problems with it. Leaking under the garage to paint literally missing. I have 2..."
- "No Communication with the person buying stuff. I am still waiting for an item from an order from the beginning of October. Why isn't there a phone number for customer..."
- "I just bought blonde and black. Black underneath and platinum blonde on top. Yeah the blonde barely had enough for half my hair which I usually use less then a..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."