Forest River - Faulty tires
We purchased a 2014 Rockwood travel trailer new in April 2014.In March 2015, the front tires were low on pressure.
I noticed cracks around outside bead and on the sidewall of front tires. Dealer replaced front two tires. 6 months later the rear tires were low in air pressure. I pulled them off and found the same type of cracks around the inside bead of both tires.
Tires are 225/75/15 Power Touring Trail Express. Less than 4,000 miles traveled. Dealer referred me to Lionshead inc that provides tires for Forest River. So far neither will stand behind their product.
Not much satisfaction after paying $32,000.Can't believe the NHTSA allows these tires on the road.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- replace defective tires
- Product or service
- 2014 Rockwood Rv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Purchased this Flagstaff Microlite 18FBRS trailer new in the spring of 2013 and right from the start I discovered quality control issues. First, roof openings, front seal and..."
- "We traded a nice 36 ft Montana on a 2017 Salem Hemisphere 299RE to accommodate my wife's disability. We were told in the sales process that this Forest River..."
- "Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very..."
- "No Communication with the person buying stuff. I am still waiting for an item from an order from the beginning of October. Why isn't there a phone number for customer..."
- "I just bought blonde and black. Black underneath and platinum blonde on top. Yeah the blonde barely had enough for half my hair which I usually use less then a..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."