I have a 4 month old Puma made by Forest River that the electrical in it has literally burnt in.Frankly the Camper is a safety hazard now at this point and can't be trusted now after only 4 month of it sitting in a campground and not even moving down the road.
Now I sit with a unit that is defective with chard wiring that was lucky to not burn the camper to the ground or my house for that matter seeing it sat in front of my garage waiting to be brought to the campground had it lit on fire would have taken that out as well, now the entire thing needs to be gone through to ensure that it has no other loose wiring and the burnt wiring needs to be ripped out and replaced to be safe plus any other burnt wiring that may be found. I have brought it in for a radio crackling issue that was supposed to be fixed and was thought to be fixed then the Volume kept going up and down after it was thought to be fixed. The Fading from inside to outside no longer works it just plays on both sets of speakers. Seriously poor quality.
When working with Forest river asking for dimensions for a Safe mounting location to find the TV Backer they told me to bring it to the dealer!
Really I have to bring it to the dealer to mount a TV rather than you pull up a drawing and say here this is the safe location and give me dimensions to the backer and how large it is?So Yes not having a very good taste in my mouth on this unit.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality of the products life threatening hazard
You May Also Like
- "2015 fr3 25ds this goes on and on in most all storage bays. Dealer says salt first caused this then states manufacturing sprayed something on them and has to..."
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "2014 Wildwood Heritage Glen 356QBQ Roof issues. Forest River products are junk in my opinion, and they do not honor their supposed 12 year Roof Warranty. I have had this..."
- "I purchased a pair of Jordans True Flight and I took them out of my closet today cause I wanted to wear them.... take this in to mind, I have..."
- "Columbia Warranty Customer Service is terrible - don't believe the hype - when it comes time to repair that winter jacket, they will keep it for MONTHS and not tell..."
- "AMIClubwear reported my post on trustpilot.com so here I am. I have the right to post my horrible experience and everyone deserve to know! I placed an order on December..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "Had a action figure sent to the house. The box was completely open,missing items,no shipping label. customer service was absolutely horrible. incompetent extremely unhelpful workers. four times I called customer..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."