Forest River - Faulty Wiring

22 of 670 Forest River reviews

I have a 4 month old Puma made by Forest River that the electrical in it has literally burnt in.Frankly the Camper is a safety hazard now at this point and can't be trusted now after only 4 month of it sitting in a campground and not even moving down the road.

Now I sit with a unit that is defective with chard wiring that was lucky to not burn the camper to the ground or my house for that matter seeing it sat in front of my garage waiting to be brought to the campground had it lit on fire would have taken that out as well, now the entire thing needs to be gone through to ensure that it has no other loose wiring and the burnt wiring needs to be ripped out and replaced to be safe plus any other burnt wiring that may be found. I have brought it in for a radio crackling issue that was supposed to be fixed and was thought to be fixed then the Volume kept going up and down after it was thought to be fixed. The Fading from inside to outside no longer works it just plays on both sets of speakers. Seriously poor quality.

When working with Forest river asking for dimensions for a Safe mounting location to find the TV Backer they told me to bring it to the dealer!

Really I have to bring it to the dealer to mount a TV rather than you pull up a drawing and say here this is the safe location and give me dimensions to the backer and how large it is?So Yes not having a very good taste in my mouth on this unit.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor quality of the products life threatening hazard

Reason of review:
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
22 of 670 Forest River reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.