1.6
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I have a 4 month old Puma made by Forest River that the electrical in it has literally burnt in.Frankly the Camper is a safety hazard now at this point and can't be trusted now after only 4 month of it sitting in a campground and not even moving down the road.

Now I sit with a unit that is defective with chard wiring that was lucky to not burn the camper to the ground or my house for that matter seeing it sat in front of my garage waiting to be brought to the campground had it lit on fire would have taken that out as well, now the entire thing needs to be gone through to ensure that it has no other loose wiring and the burnt wiring needs to be ripped out and replaced to be safe plus any other burnt wiring that may be found. I have brought it in for a radio crackling issue that was supposed to be fixed and was thought to be fixed then the Volume kept going up and down after it was thought to be fixed. The Fading from inside to outside no longer works it just plays on both sets of speakers. Seriously poor quality.

When working with Forest river asking for dimensions for a Safe mounting location to find the TV Backer they told me to bring it to the dealer!

Really I have to bring it to the dealer to mount a TV rather than you pull up a drawing and say here this is the safe location and give me dimensions to the backer and how large it is?So Yes not having a very good taste in my mouth on this unit.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of 2016 palomino rv puma 22rbc rv from Forest River and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $16000 and wants Forest River to "replacement camper".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality of the products life threatening hazard. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Forest River for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments