Forest River 2014 Wildwood Hertigate Glen 356Qbq Review
2014 Wildwood Heritage Glen 356QBQ Roof issues.
Forest River products are junk in my opinion, and they do not honor their supposed 12 year Roof Warranty.I have had this 42 ft 5th Wheel for 2 years, I am on the roof 3 times a year, once when I prep it for summer use, once in the middle of the summer and once at end of Season when we winterize it.
At the end of this season I went up and found the front roof membrane pulling away from the seem where it meets the front Cap. I emailed Forests River and was asked to send Pics and "we will start from there." After emailing the pics I got a response telling me that the pics show it to be the factory seal and I should read my warranty as its not covered. Well of course it's the factory seal, people don't rebuild their camper roof yearly. The pics show where any cracking in the DICOR had been filled.
So now I'm going to have to have it fixed and file a Small Claims Action locally so the local Judge can determine who is paying for this low quality junk.I replace my Vehicles including Campers every 2 to 3 years, I won't spend another dime on anything Forest River makes.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2014 Wildwood Hertigate Glen 356Qbq
- 2014 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 356qbq Rv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "on January 24th 2015 I bought a brand new Flagstaff 28 VRBS super V light from camping world in Grain Valley Missouri. On April 13th I took it in for..."
- "Purchased this Flagstaff Microlite 18FBRS trailer new in the spring of 2013 and right from the start I discovered quality control issues. First, roof openings, front seal and..."
- "In June we bought a new travel trailer. From the time we towed it home, we new something was not right. At first we were unsure of what was wrong...."
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "On December 30th 2014 i called you as the TV i bought and had taken out the extended warranty on was having issues. Turning itself on and off mid show,..."
- "We switched over to Time Warner Cable recently for some reason, it might have been because it was slightly cheaper than the internet we had before. Anyways, as soon as..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."