2014 Wildwood Heritage Glen 356QBQ Roof issues.

Forest River products are junk in my opinion, and they do not honor their supposed 12 year Roof Warranty.I have had this 42 ft 5th Wheel for 2 years, I am on the roof 3 times a year, once when I prep it for summer use, once in the middle of the summer and once at end of Season when we winterize it.

At the end of this season I went up and found the front roof membrane pulling away from the seem where it meets the front Cap. I emailed Forests River and was asked to send Pics and "we will start from there." After emailing the pics I got a response telling me that the pics show it to be the factory seal and I should read my warranty as its not covered. Well of course it's the factory seal, people don't rebuild their camper roof yearly. The pics show where any cracking in the DICOR had been filled.

So now I'm going to have to have it fixed and file a Small Claims Action locally so the local Judge can determine who is paying for this low quality junk.I replace my Vehicles including Campers every 2 to 3 years, I won't spend another dime on anything Forest River makes.

Review about: 2014 Wildwood Hertigate Glen 356Qbq.

Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.