Featured
2.7

Just bought a new 2015 coachman clipper 17BH trailer.i did not check everything,come home 2 day later find out that they did are very bad job to build this trailer ,like the window have scratch mark on ,all the bed have wood chips all over ,after the build that just keep all the wood chips under the bed so the kids can sleep on that?! And they can't even put the screw right.they press the window frame down.

What a horrible make!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Forest River and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Forest River.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Forest River to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

did you ever get all these issues fixed??

Forest River Sunseeker Ceiling Forest River "I have less than 10,000 miles on my Sunseeker Forest River Class "C" Motor home 2011. A few years ago I had to have the ceiling panel replaced over the..." Read more Forest river travel trailer. poorly made. Forest River "On June 9, 2016 my wife and I bought a 2016 Forest Grey Wolf trailer for camping. The first time we took it out it had a short and not..." Read more Never by a Forest River Forest River "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..." Read more 2015 Cedar Creek (Forest River) 38CK Forest River "On April 1, 2016 my husband and I took delivery of a very gently used, near perfect condition 2015 38CK Cedar Creek fifth wheel RV. Cedar Creek is owned..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more