Allentown, Pennsylvania
1.3K views 1 comment
Featured

Own a 2011 Cargo Mate Trailer/Forest River Trailer.Trailer is only 4 years old.

Side door has already begun to rot thru! The first time I traveled in a rain storm the paint on the front of the trailer peeled off in 11 different places! Forest River didn't want to hear anything about it. I also had a tail light short out and actually melt without blowing a fuse.

The cause was the hole drilled thru the trailer for the tail light had a sharp edge and caused the wire to short out.

Poor workman ship all the way around, and the company does not stand behind their product.Could never recommend this product to anyone.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Mike Hughes
Wenatchee, Washington, United States #1329901

Yep.Exactly.

I have a 'new' one, full of problems with no resolutions in sight.I would never buy another of this brand, oh, and the wiring all the way through, runs through jagged metal holes, no grommets, and that's just one of a dozen things wrong.

Forest River - Buyer beware, poor quality of workmanship on our 2014 destination trailer Forest River "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more FOREST RIVER, LIPPERET COMPONENTS, BENT AXLES Forest River "TRIP FROM FLORDIA TO HOME. INTINAL COMPLAINT While dumping the tanks I noticed wear on the right rear tire on the inside worn and left tire as well. I looked..." Read more 2015 Cedar Creek (Forest River) 38CK Forest River "On April 1, 2016 my husband and I took delivery of a very gently used, near perfect condition 2015 38CK Cedar Creek fifth wheel RV. Cedar Creek is owned..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more