Allentown, Pennsylvania
1.2K views 1 comment

Own a 2011 Cargo Mate Trailer/Forest River Trailer.Trailer is only 4 years old.

Side door has already begun to rot thru! The first time I traveled in a rain storm the paint on the front of the trailer peeled off in 11 different places! Forest River didn't want to hear anything about it. I also had a tail light short out and actually melt without blowing a fuse.

The cause was the hole drilled thru the trailer for the tail light had a sharp edge and caused the wire to short out.

Poor workman ship all the way around, and the company does not stand behind their product.Could never recommend this product to anyone.

Review about: 2011 Cargo Mate Trailer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Mike Hughes
Wenatchee, Washington, United States #1329901

Yep.Exactly.

I have a 'new' one, full of problems with no resolutions in sight.I would never buy another of this brand, oh, and the wiring all the way through, runs through jagged metal holes, no grommets, and that's just one of a dozen things wrong.