After just 1,600 miles I had 1 leaf spring crack in 2 places & the other 3 flattened out under stress.The mechanic said the springs were under sized & we replaced with the proper size.

I called the company & they said they didn't make the springs & I would need to contact the company that made the spring.I am under warranty but they don't care

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at Forest River and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Forest River to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Forest River forest river columbus 340rk for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

FOREST RIVER, LIPPERET COMPONENTS, BENT AXLES Forest River "TRIP FROM FLORDIA TO HOME. INTINAL COMPLAINT While dumping the tanks I noticed wear on the right rear tire on the inside worn and left tire as well. I looked..." Read more Forest River - Lousy workmanship causes fire hazard Forest River "I've had multiple workmanship problems in my 2015 Forest River Rockwood 2604WS trailer, so many that I've lost count. Today's problem is the straw that will probably break the camel's..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Cedar Creek Champagne 38el 4X4FCRP2XHS216218 Forest River "Since our purchased our 2017 38el model we have had some problems with the unit. Two of the most annoying situations is getting things that were told to us about..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more