Forest River Georgetown GTX3600

Update added by user Aug 22, 2015

Went to Forest River FROG Rally in Goshen last week and all my problems with their RV seats and Euro chairs was taken care of. They replaced all with what appears to be a quality material.

Update added by user Dec 04, 2014

Still not resolved and probably never will be. Forest River? BUYER BEWARE!

Original review posted by user Nov 11, 2014

Purchased subject new and after 75 miles the Captains seats and couch cushions were cracking and pealing.Factory service manager agreed to replace them as material was defective from Chinese supplier.

Two years later and 20,000 miles the new seats look worse than the originals. Factory would not agree to replace them but offered to sell me new covers. After email to management they offered to give covers if I would pay to install. They would not guarantee that these would last any longer than the old ones.

I asked for a upgrade but they didn't offer one and could not tell me what grade of material they were using.

I contacted local shop and having auto grade material installed at a personal cost of $650 per Captain seat. Will never purchase another Forest River product.

I sent e mails to the CEO and the Sales Manager but they didn't even reply.They really don't care.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Captain Seat
Review category
review #556466 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Forest River? Submit review ›
Helpful? 9 Yes 9 3 No 3
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Dec 04, 2014 #910922 Maryville, Tennessee

Thank you SOOOOO much ! I've been in Marathon and Parliament provosts in the past but am downsizing so the grandchildren can take trips with me. I had a much different general opinion of this company before this posting. You helped this ONE consumer very much.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Forest River. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Forest River.
Filing a new complaint about