We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc.We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010.
The roof is separating and the manufacture will not repair it. It is a very poor quality product and forest river doesnt stand behind the product.
I cannot dealer that sold it Dorsey Trailers in Pooler, Ga and they said it was manufacture issue.I called forest river inc and they said too bad waranty is 1 year and didnt care if it was manufacture defect and besides they didnt make the roof, so its not their problem
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cargo Trailer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "on January 24th 2015 I bought a brand new Flagstaff 28 VRBS super V light from camping world in Grain Valley Missouri. On April 13th I took it in for..."
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."