We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc.We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010.
The roof is separating and the manufacture will not repair it. It is a very poor quality product and forest river doesnt stand behind the product.
I cannot dealer that sold it Dorsey Trailers in Pooler, Ga and they said it was manufacture issue.I called forest river inc and they said too bad waranty is 1 year and didnt care if it was manufacture defect and besides they didnt make the roof, so its not their problem
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cargo Trailer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Purchased subject new and after 75 miles the Captains seats and couch cushions were cracking and pealing. Factory service manager agreed to replace them as material was defective from Chinese..."
- "Not well pleased with our current ownership. You name it. It's been a problem. Had been in the shop more than we've camped. Currently. Front a/c needs to be replaced...."
- "On April 1, 2016 my husband and I took delivery of a very gently used, near perfect condition 2015 38CK Cedar Creek fifth wheel RV. Cedar Creek is owned..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "I ordered 6 items from FashionMia on January 11, 2016. After several weeks I received only 2 items. Fashionmia sent me an email stating that the other 4..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."