Forest River, Inc

608 of 670 Forest River reviews

We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc.We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010.

The roof is separating and the manufacture will not repair it. It is a very poor quality product and forest river doesnt stand behind the product.

I cannot dealer that sold it Dorsey Trailers in Pooler, Ga and they said it was manufacture issue.I called forest river inc and they said too bad waranty is 1 year and didnt care if it was manufacture defect and besides they didnt make the roof, so its not their problem

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

608 of 670 Forest River reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
briantfoley

May 11, 2012 #479216

In March of 2011 I Purchased a 2011 BRAND NEW Forest River Shasta 26QBTB pull behind trailer. After more than one year of dealer and manufacturer attempts to resolve a slide leak, and more than 30 other issues including a sinking floor tub, defective hot water heater, and permanent water damage they have not resolved my issues and will not refund my money or even provide me compensation, an equal replacement, or anything other, I am warning others about Forest River".

Shasta requested ONE final attempt for repair as a result of the demand letter I sent them two months ago|. However, they did not effectively repair the RV and sent it back to me with partical board exposed to the elements on the outer wall of the slide, a (still) leaking slide, water stains/damage where the water leaked into the main flooring from the leak, and a drill hole in the sunlight, among other things?. The repair process of their original manufacturing defects (despite their "industry accepted tests that are proven effective") are still ineffective despite best attempts and displayed patience for repairs/. I "explicitly detailed my expectations" in writing as requested by Shasta to diagnose a recurring issue that could not previously be identified through "Shasta's industry best practices" while the RV was at their manufacturing plants!. Their ONE final attempt was a concerted effort in failure'.

The original dealer stated that our RV was "the first unit off the
... Show more

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Forest River. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Forest River.
Filing a new complaint about
×