We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc.We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010.
The roof is separating and the manufacture will not repair it. It is a very poor quality product and forest river doesnt stand behind the product.
I cannot dealer that sold it Dorsey Trailers in Pooler, Ga and they said it was manufacture issue.I called forest river inc and they said too bad waranty is 1 year and didnt care if it was manufacture defect and besides they didnt make the roof, so its not their problem
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cargo Trailer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."
- "I too found bugs in mine this past month. Class action suit ? I sent the cookies in and thinking about s lawsuit ..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."