Hurst, Texas
1.3K views 6 comments
100% full Not resolved

MY NAME IS MICHAEL LEISING AND 10 MONTHS AGO I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW CLASS A FOREST RIVER RV.FROM THE MOMENT WE TOOK POSESSION OF THIS RV IT HAS BEEN BROKEN.

THE FIRST SIX MONTHS THERE WERE OVER TWENTY THINGS WRONG WITH THIS MOTORHOME AND WE WORKED WITH THE LOCAL DEALER TO GET THINGS FIXED. AFTER SIX MONTH I GOT OF NON USE AND THREE DIFFERENT REPAIR SHOPS SO I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE . THE VERY NEXT MORNING AFTER BRINGING IT HOME I NOTICED A TEAR IN THE ROOF AND IMMEDIATELY CALLED THE LOCAL DEALER AND THEY SAID BRING IT BACK, SO I DID. THE MINUTE I ARRIVED THREE MEN CLIMBED ONTO THE ROOF OF THE COACH AND WITHIN MINUTES THEY STATED TAKE THIS AWAY FROM HERE WE WONT WORK ON THIS UNIT ANYMORE AND FOLLOWED BY SAYING TAKE IT BACK TO FOREST RIVER.

EVERY TIME THIS MOTORHOME CONVERSTION COMES UP THE DEALER AND ALL OTHERS SAY ,FOREST RIVER SOULD JUST BUY IT BACK. I HAVE ASKED FOR ANOTHER NEW ONE OR MY MONEY BACK. TEN MONTHS LATER THE ROOF IS STILL CRACKED THE GENERATER DOES NOT WORK, THE TILES IN THE COACH ARE POPPING UP, THE LEVELING SYSTEM HAS A MIND OF ITS OWN AND HAS A TENDENCY TO WANT TO ROLL THE UNIT OVER ,FRONT FENDER IS TORN AMOUNG OTHER THINGS . DID I SAY ITS BRAND NEW !

NOW WE HAVE ASKED NICELY FOR OUR MONEY BACK OR A NEW COACH AND WERE DECLINE , SO NOW COMES THE ATTORNEY AND ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE AND NOW WE'RE GOING ON 11 MONTHS OF NEW AND NO USE .IF YOU EVER WANT TO BUY AN RV DONT BUY A FOREST RIVER, IF YOU EVER WANT TO BUY AN RV SO YOU CAN TRAVEL YOUR PARENTS IN COMFORT DONT BUY A FOREST RIVER,IF YOU EVER WANT TO BUY AN RV SO YOU CAN TRASPORT A LOVED ONE TO MD ANDERSON FOR CANCER FOLLOW UPS DONT BUY A FOREST RIVER.

Review about: 2015 Forest River Georgetown Xl.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Forest River Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $129100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

What is the latest on your situation? I am considering a 2016 Georgetown 364 for our family that includes our wheelchair bound daughter with cerebral palsy. Our life is hard enough and I don't want to add MH stress to it if FR is not a reasonable quality.

Bill pained
Hammond, Louisiana, United States #1279459

I have a 20/13 concord seats or pealing looks bad but they will not help would like to start going to the big rv show and let people see what they're all about

Malta, Illinois, United States #1221249

I agree forest river product sucks big time

Medford, New Jersey, United States #1219114

This should fall under the Lemon Law, have you checked?

Joanie
Sewell, New Jersey, United States #1032681

We are having the same issues with our 2016 Georgetown XL.I understand your frustration.

What was the outcome of this.I want to file a Lemon Law complaint.

to Joanie Midland, Michigan, United States #1209414

Same issue with my 2016 Georgetown xlt black diamond . I'm filing lemon law this Friday on mine .