FOREST RIVER RV'S BRAND NEW AND BROKEN

272 of 670 Forest River reviews

MY NAME IS MICHAEL LEISING AND 10 MONTHS AGO I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW CLASS A FOREST RIVER RV.FROM THE MOMENT WE TOOK POSESSION OF THIS RV IT HAS BEEN BROKEN.

THE FIRST SIX MONTHS THERE WERE OVER TWENTY THINGS WRONG WITH THIS MOTORHOME AND WE WORKED WITH THE LOCAL DEALER TO GET THINGS FIXED. AFTER SIX MONTH I GOT OF NON USE AND THREE DIFFERENT REPAIR SHOPS SO I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE . THE VERY NEXT MORNING AFTER BRINGING IT HOME I NOTICED A TEAR IN THE ROOF AND IMMEDIATELY CALLED THE LOCAL DEALER AND THEY SAID BRING IT BACK, SO I DID. THE MINUTE I ARRIVED THREE MEN CLIMBED ONTO THE ROOF OF THE COACH AND WITHIN MINUTES THEY STATED TAKE THIS AWAY FROM HERE WE WONT WORK ON THIS UNIT ANYMORE AND FOLLOWED BY SAYING TAKE IT BACK TO FOREST RIVER.

EVERY TIME THIS MOTORHOME CONVERSTION COMES UP THE DEALER AND ALL OTHERS SAY ,FOREST RIVER SOULD JUST BUY IT BACK. I HAVE ASKED FOR ANOTHER NEW ONE OR MY MONEY BACK. TEN MONTHS LATER THE ROOF IS STILL CRACKED THE GENERATER DOES NOT WORK, THE TILES IN THE COACH ARE POPPING UP, THE LEVELING SYSTEM HAS A MIND OF ITS OWN AND HAS A TENDENCY TO WANT TO ROLL THE UNIT OVER ,FRONT FENDER IS TORN AMOUNG OTHER THINGS . DID I SAY ITS BRAND NEW !

NOW WE HAVE ASKED NICELY FOR OUR MONEY BACK OR A NEW COACH AND WERE DECLINE , SO NOW COMES THE ATTORNEY AND ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE AND NOW WE'RE GOING ON 11 MONTHS OF NEW AND NO USE .IF YOU EVER WANT TO BUY AN RV DONT BUY A FOREST RIVER, IF YOU EVER WANT TO BUY AN RV SO YOU CAN TRAVEL YOUR PARENTS IN COMFORT DONT BUY A FOREST RIVER,IF YOU EVER WANT TO BUY AN RV SO YOU CAN TRASPORT A LOVED ONE TO MD ANDERSON FOR CANCER FOLLOW UPS DONT BUY A FOREST RIVER.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

272 of 670 Forest River reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Joanie

Sep 11, 2015 #1032681 Sewell, New Jersey, United States

We are having the same issues with our 2016 Georgetown XL. I understand your frustration. What was the outcome of this. I want to file a Lemon Law complaint.

5 6 Reply

Sep 07 #1209414 Midland, Michigan, United States

Same issue with my 2016 Georgetown xlt black diamond . I'm filing lemon law this Friday on mine .

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.