MY NAME IS MICHAEL LEISING AND 10 MONTHS AGO I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW CLASS A FOREST RIVER RV.FROM THE MOMENT WE TOOK POSESSION OF THIS RV IT HAS BEEN BROKEN.
THE FIRST SIX MONTHS THERE WERE OVER TWENTY THINGS WRONG WITH THIS MOTORHOME AND WE WORKED WITH THE LOCAL DEALER TO GET THINGS FIXED. AFTER SIX MONTH I GOT OF NON USE AND THREE DIFFERENT REPAIR SHOPS SO I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE . THE VERY NEXT MORNING AFTER BRINGING IT HOME I NOTICED A TEAR IN THE ROOF AND IMMEDIATELY CALLED THE LOCAL DEALER AND THEY SAID BRING IT BACK, SO I DID. THE MINUTE I ARRIVED THREE MEN CLIMBED ONTO THE ROOF OF THE COACH AND WITHIN MINUTES THEY STATED TAKE THIS AWAY FROM HERE WE WONT WORK ON THIS UNIT ANYMORE AND FOLLOWED BY SAYING TAKE IT BACK TO FOREST RIVER.
EVERY TIME THIS MOTORHOME CONVERSTION COMES UP THE DEALER AND ALL OTHERS SAY ,FOREST RIVER SOULD JUST BUY IT BACK. I HAVE ASKED FOR ANOTHER NEW ONE OR MY MONEY BACK. TEN MONTHS LATER THE ROOF IS STILL CRACKED THE GENERATER DOES NOT WORK, THE TILES IN THE COACH ARE POPPING UP, THE LEVELING SYSTEM HAS A MIND OF ITS OWN AND HAS A TENDENCY TO WANT TO ROLL THE UNIT OVER ,FRONT FENDER IS TORN AMOUNG OTHER THINGS . DID I SAY ITS BRAND NEW !
NOW WE HAVE ASKED NICELY FOR OUR MONEY BACK OR A NEW COACH AND WERE DECLINE , SO NOW COMES THE ATTORNEY AND ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE AND NOW WE'RE GOING ON 11 MONTHS OF NEW AND NO USE .IF YOU EVER WANT TO BUY AN RV DONT BUY A FOREST RIVER, IF YOU EVER WANT TO BUY AN RV SO YOU CAN TRAVEL YOUR PARENTS IN COMFORT DONT BUY A FOREST RIVER,IF YOU EVER WANT TO BUY AN RV SO YOU CAN TRASPORT A LOVED ONE TO MD ANDERSON FOR CANCER FOLLOW UPS DONT BUY A FOREST RIVER.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2015 Forest River Georgetown Xl
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a 2014 Forest River Palomino Puma In August 2014. Six months later the carpet was saturated on the slide out by the dining bunk. After several trips to..."
- "I have a Forest River, Cedar Creek 36CKTS that's less than 2 years old and the clear coat is gone, my paint is a rough grey color with no shine..."
- "I have a 2011 Forest River Georgetown in which the leather interior on the driver and passenger seats, the seating around the kitchen table and the sofa are completely deteriorating...."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."