In June we bought a new travel trailer.From the time we towed it home, we new something was not right.
At first we were unsure of what was wrong. Took the trailer in to be checked in early July. Turns out it has a defective frame and the axle mounting points are not square. Thirty days later we are still waiting to find out what the manufacturer is going to do.
We have not even used the trailer.
The plastic cover is still on the mattress.STAY CLEAR OF FOREST RIVER PRODUCTS AND IF POSSIBLE ANYTHING WITH A LIPPERT COMPONENTS FRAME.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..."
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- " As the owner of a *** FR RV, [not made anymore] we have had our share of problems. The main issue are the junk Chinese tires FR..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."