1.8K views
1.3

In June we bought a new travel trailer.From the time we towed it home, we new something was not right.

At first we were unsure of what was wrong. Took the trailer in to be checked in early July. Turns out it has a defective frame and the axle mounting points are not square. Thirty days later we are still waiting to find out what the manufacturer is going to do.

We have not even used the trailer.

The plastic cover is still on the mattress.STAY CLEAR OF FOREST RIVER PRODUCTS AND IF POSSIBLE ANYTHING WITH A LIPPERT COMPONENTS FRAME.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of 2016 forest river salem 21rbs rv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $19000. Forest River needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2016 forest river salem 21rbs rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Forest River.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States #1204989

We also have a Forrest River camper 2013 Salem cruise light with axle problems. We have had 3 flats and an axle repair last year and now find out the tire is still rubbing and now ready to blow again. I am very upset and feel unsafe when we travel with our camper.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1198056

I call bull ****

The dealer knows exactly what Lippert and Salem are going to do.

Either that or they haven't dealt with the warranty issues correctly.

Call Salem warranty directly at (574) 537-1257 and have your VIN ready. They may re-direct you to another # as depending on what Plant your trailer was built in there is another warranty office.