It is about time some lawyer reads these articles and files a class action suit on behalf of a lot of owners who have been miss led. I have a 2010 Cardinal 5th Wheel that is about to be totaled because the u-bolts holding the axles let loose, broke two springs, the center balance let go from the body and cut the tire, ripped out the wiring bent the frame and now the insurance company wants to total it after I put several thousand into fixing all the little bugs in it.

The tires were unsized from the start. The rims actually cracked and FR said it was over loaded. My BUTT! The gross weight is supposed to be 14000 pounds. A certified scale said it was at 13800...apparently no safety factor. The side out hang up, the furnace failed 3 times.

FR puts the minimum parts and labor and sends it out the door. Its about time the NTSB look into the camping industry good and hard. We are towing unsafe vehicles down the road and endangering ourselves and others when they fail. Someone needs to put a stop to this nonsense before someone is killed or injured.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Newark, New Jersey, United States #1217032

We also had our frame crack in 6 places while on the road for 6 months. Could have died driving it back home.