Forest River - Front end of the trailer has 2 large dimples in the 1 piece front from wind push with no backing for the fibreglass
I am thinking that this would have happened while driving down the road with the wind pushing on the front 1 piece fibreglass the dimples are about 2 feet in diameter and there are 2 of them above the name lettering.I have talked to the dealer about this and he is not willing to go to Forest river with this problem.....I suspected from his reaction that this problem was there when this unit was sold and just not noticed.
The dimples are the same on both sides so it is something that could easily go unnoticed. It was pointed out to me during a cleaning and I went on line to see if all Rockwoods where like that and found they were not.
We have extended warranty on the trailer but things like that are not covered.this is a manufacturer defect and we feel they should stand behind their quality control and that they should fix this for us.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Looks and quality
- Floor plan
What I disliked
- No response so far
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Have front end of my 5th wheel properly repaired can probably be accessed through front overhead from the inside popped out and reinforced with foam insulation.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Forest River Rockwood Signature 8282Ws Fifth Wheel
- 2014 Forest River Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite 8282ws Rv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "Just bought a new 2015 coachman clipper 17BH trailer.i did not check everything,come home 2 day later find out that they did are very bad job to build this trailer..."
- "I'm a solo player. When the loot is tight I go on my own. To not be attacked I use my time between armies in the..."
- "Hello, I puchased a wallet and purse less then 30 days ago...and so far the "M" has fallen off my purse and my wallet never did zip closed all the way...."
- "Rockstar games put first person view on the xbox one and the PS4, But the xbox 360 and the PS3 dont have first person view and the other..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."