Had problems with this from within an hour of receiving it. No one had ever bother to tighten any of the waterlines turns out the water line for flushing the black tank was never even connected to anything.

4 hydraulic leaks, Water damage from all the water leaks propane leaks seals not even connected above the slide outs..etc, etc..32 issues with 3 more found in shop. I have contacted forest river the shop has contacted forest river they will not call anyone back... Were told that the underpinning and insulation was on the dock to be shipped in we still don't have it a couple weeks later. Multiple people have contacted multiple people to find out where it is no one will call or email anyone back.

This all occurred 4 months ago and we are still dealing with no response from anyone at forest river. This was a brand new 2018 forest river 372L OK purchased in October 2017

Product or Service Mentioned: 2018 Forest River Sandpiper 372Lok Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

As I have been planning to buy a Forest River Destination RV as my permanent home, I just came upon the reviews. Whew!

I reckon there are a lot of dissatisfied and disgruntled buyers out there, and I wonder if there is another manufacturer I need to check out ?

? ?