Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

First and foremost let me start off by saying I am never buying forest river again.This is a 2016 cardinal 3825FL and my convection oven stopped working.

Upon further investigation, it burnt the wires up and the breaker did NOT trip!!! That's a huge issue and could've cause a fire and potentially burnt my entire fifth down to the grown. Not to mention I have a wife and daughter! Anyways, my kitchen sink that's undermounted is coming unsealed, light bulbs have burnt out, LED strips have stopped working, one side of my propane doesn't work, and the king jack attena wasn't hooked up properly.

I can't get forest river to call me back. They won't answer the phone and after several messages leaving my information still no call back! I am disgusted at this company and I AM VERY TEMPETED TO GET A LAWYER. It's still under warranty and no one will respond for me to get the issues handled!

I shouldn't even have these problems already I bought in November!

So needless to say if you're reading this for info on the company, they are garbage.Spend your thousands of hard earned dollars somewhere else!!!

Review about: 2016 Forest River 3825fl Rv.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.