1.1K views

I have a 2018 Vibe, which is a 38-foot travel trailer manufactured by Forest River. We bought this lemon new in July 2017 and have discovered that Forest River just does not care if you are a "happy camper." Here are some of the problems we have experienced: * Clogged black water flush valve --> NEVER worked * Propane option for hot water heater --> NEVER worked * Silicone stained the first time kitchen sink was used * Screws fell out everywhere, and I mean everywhere * Leaky plumbing * Shower door leaks like a sieve * Glitchy exterior LED lighting * Cordless shades that never hold up or fall down if they do raise * Frozen plumbing despite assurances it was well-insulated * Trim falling apart * Drawer hardware that forced the door to remain open * Seat cushions that remain flattened after just days of use Worst of all, when contacted, neither the dealer (San Antonio RVs from Seguin, Texas) or Forest River seemed concerned.

I never heard the words, "I am sorry" from Forest River. All they said was "take it to an authorized dealer" for repairs. To sum it all up and tell you what Forest River RVs are truly worth, the dealer offered to buy it back for $20,000 on a unit with an MSRP of $42,000, just 5--FIVE--months after purchase brand new. THAT is all you need to know, folks.

If I could sell this rolling piece of junk for what I owe on it, I would be so happy, so Forest River--do what's right and contact me and buy it. I will never bother you again.

Review about: 2018 Forest River Vibe 313Bhs Rv.

Preferred solution: Just buy it from me so I can pay off the balance owed to the lender..

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Terrible quality control.

Comments

I have a new one also with same problems . Here is my email to get in touch .

I have had Forest River called and lied on what they would do . I have docamented all of it .

I have an artorning who is willing to do class action against Forest River . I now have 72 people and this has only been a week and this is customers that has rvs that are less then a year old .donnagail55@gmail.com

I am having some of the same exact problems with my brand new 2017 Forest River 329 BHT, including their horrible, near non-existent customer service.