I bought a 2018 patriot 26 DBH from ac nelson in omaha used it 3 time in about 3/4 of a year then the thing started leaking like crazy so called ac nelson thay didn't want to look at it finally i yelled loud enongh and they tryied to find me an appointed we they had none for 3 months so i waited called back same thing so i called forest river mind you im out of my 1 year warranty by 26 days they didn't want to do a thing either because ac nelson couldn't get us in there were no notations on it leaking. I want to take this came and run it threw the building but i can't.

Myvwife and i are average people we dont make lots of money but we work hard for what we have then go buy this and now the inside is going to get ruined.

This really *** me off that there customer services is so bad at both of these places you would think that they would want to keep customers but they dont care. Time for a different brand camper.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2018 Forest River Patriot Edition 26Dbh Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 11.

Comments

We bought a Sabre forest river bhq360 a 40 ft. Fifth wheel for our retirement to put on our site at our permanent site.

We bought it less than two months ago! Paid cash. Did pay to have the trailer delivered on July 7th, 2018, which arrived without the keys to it. The sales girl was more involved being with her new boyfriend than giving us decent service and lied to us multiple times.

Told us they would overnight the keys, she would call us, etc!. We live in one state and have our fifth wheel in another permanently. Well the keys took 3 days to get to us. They were too cheap to overnight it, so one of us stayed at the trailer and the other went home.

It took awhile to get the water in and when it did the bathtub leaked and we could hear dripping behind the wall. We went outside and water was all over the ground, pouring out of under the trailer and all over our stuff in the storage area was soaked . We could push on the black lining of the floor and water poured out! We pushed out as much water as possible and put a bucket under it and of course turned off the water.

Major mildew area! It had rained lightly and as I walked out of the door, the part of the awning above me crashed over my head, scratched the side of the trailer and just missed the window! We called a RV repairman who said the screws they used for a huge electric awning were way too small and not enough to hold the weight. He told us that we have a huge water problem in the trailer and to call the dealer for repairs or a better a new trailer.

In addition to our new expensive nightmare, the dvd would go from black and white to color whenever it wanted too, the heat on one of the recliners quit working, the bedroom air quit working and the bed raiser quit working. Now the forest river place tells us we have to pay for a mobile repair guy ourselves but first they have to approve it and we still have to pay for it and maybe we get reimbursed! Insanity at its best since we are under warranty. I am going to have to sue them I guess to get a new trailer!

Don’t buy forest river products! They make a cheap product, have poor customer service and don’t care what happens after you take your trailer off their lot!

They just want your money and that’s it! Horrible business practices and very unprofessional.!