1.9K views
1.8
Interest Rate

Well just paid 4 notes on it bought in April 2017 got on top going to clean roof an look it over air conditioner had sticker on it said not working damaged in shop on 2/7/17 we have used the camper 1 time the ac.keeps cut of an on . Got to looking an roof got bad place on it got to looking no plywood under roof .

Seal on slide tore up i guess it wore out the first time we used it. Took to white sands rv. Gulf shores AL.they said no problem they fix well been there 3 weeks.not fixed Forrest river said roof built like that come on no plywood under roof just put over hole that i could stick my finger thru. Membrane.

They not going to fix they said nothing wrong with ac. It cycles like that it cycling 2 to 3 times in 5 min. They got me this time i just retired in march 2017 at 68 years old i no it wont hurt theme to let the bank come get it going to hurt me a1 credit. But not paying for junk is what this is its a SALEM 27Dbk.

Junk.

They ForrestRiver will not STANND BEHIND there JUNK . Ronald Melton 251 423 7343

Product or Service Mentioned: Forest River Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 04, 2017.

Comments

I've got one a/c in my brand new Sierra already out won't ever shut off , broken ceiling fan , lights like living in a disco

Melt