Nokomis, Florida
2.6
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user Jun 27, 2016

Do your reviews of the product before purchasing.The shop saw my unit more than I did.

I lost 6 months that I could not use my RV.

There was a driver checklist of numerous items to be repaired when the unit came from the manufacturers that were ignored.I have the list.

Original review posted by user Jun 26, 2016

Will never buy another product from FR.They do not test their coaches to see if the accessories operate.Simple things like the cable connection to a TV is not working.

Or, the bad A/C that rattles in the bedroom. Or the front bunk losses its program and does not operate. The refrig. Leaks water all over the top shelf from the freezer compartment.

The drivers seat back rocks back and forth and the dealer advised it cannot be adjusted.

The wallpaper was torn in the bathroom and the walls were not straight.The luggage storage compartments have a gap that allows water to leak in.I will never buy again.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Floor plan.

I didn't like: Poor quality control, No user manual, Customer service, Customer service and quality, Poor customer service after the sale.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

good luck
Elkhart, Indiana, United States #1188739

Those AC units have a bad reputation of being underpowered, lots of returns. I would be careful of the refrigerator, mine caught on fire and burned half the unit.

Good Luck