2.6
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user Jun 27, 2016

Do your reviews of the product before purchasing.The shop saw my unit more than I did.

I lost 6 months that I could not use my RV.

There was a driver checklist of numerous items to be repaired when the unit came from the manufacturers that were ignored.I have the list.

Original review posted by user Jun 26, 2016

Will never buy another product from FR.They do not test their coaches to see if the accessories operate.Simple things like the cable connection to a TV is not working.

Or, the bad A/C that rattles in the bedroom. Or the front bunk losses its program and does not operate. The refrig. Leaks water all over the top shelf from the freezer compartment.

The drivers seat back rocks back and forth and the dealer advised it cannot be adjusted.

The wallpaper was torn in the bathroom and the walls were not straight.The luggage storage compartments have a gap that allows water to leak in.I will never buy again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $10000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Forest River and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about forest river rv from Forest River was poor quality control, no user manual and customer service , but reviewer liked floor plan. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Forest River.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Forest River to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Elkhart, Indiana, United States #1188739

Those AC units have a bad reputation of being underpowered, lots of returns. I would be careful of the refrigerator, mine caught on fire and burned half the unit.

Good Luck