Update added by user Jun 27
Do your reviews of the product before purchasing.The shop saw my unit more than I did.
I lost 6 months that I could not use my RV.
There was a driver checklist of numerous items to be repaired when the unit came from the manufacturers that were ignored.I have the list.
Original review posted by user Jun 26
Will never buy another product from FR.They do not test their coaches to see if the accessories operate.Simple things like the cable connection to a TV is not working.
Or, the bad A/C that rattles in the bedroom. Or the front bunk losses its program and does not operate. The refrig. Leaks water all over the top shelf from the freezer compartment.
The drivers seat back rocks back and forth and the dealer advised it cannot be adjusted.
The wallpaper was torn in the bathroom and the walls were not straight.The luggage storage compartments have a gap that allows water to leak in.I will never buy again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Floor plan
What I disliked
- Poor quality control
- No user manual
- Customer service
- Customer service and quality
- Poor customer service after the sale
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coachman Marada
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a 2014 Rockwood travel trailer new in April 2014. In March 2015, the front tires were low on pressure. I noticed cracks around outside bead and on..."
- "In July 2014 we purchased a 2015 Ford Sunseeker from Leisure days in Sudbury. On July 13, 2015 we noticed the motorhome was getting loud, and we crawled underneath..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "It's a shame that Keystone claims a quality product and produces an inferior one. A big complaint (of many) I have are the tires they put on the so-called Luxury..."
- "To whom it may concern, I had a very bad experience driving down the Interstate and ran into some rain I turned my windshield wipers on and the driver side wiper went..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."