Update added by user Jun 27
Do your reviews of the product before purchasing.The shop saw my unit more than I did.
I lost 6 months that I could not use my RV.
There was a driver checklist of numerous items to be repaired when the unit came from the manufacturers that were ignored.I have the list.
Original review posted by user Jun 26
Will never buy another product from FR.They do not test their coaches to see if the accessories operate.Simple things like the cable connection to a TV is not working.
Or, the bad A/C that rattles in the bedroom. Or the front bunk losses its program and does not operate. The refrig. Leaks water all over the top shelf from the freezer compartment.
The drivers seat back rocks back and forth and the dealer advised it cannot be adjusted.
The wallpaper was torn in the bathroom and the walls were not straight.The luggage storage compartments have a gap that allows water to leak in.I will never buy again.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Floor plan
What I disliked
- Poor quality control
- No user manual
- Customer service
- Customer service and quality
- Poor customer service after the sale
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coachman Marada
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " As the owner of a *** FR RV, [not made anymore] we have had our share of problems. The main issue are the junk Chinese tires FR..."
- "In July 2014 we purchased a 2015 Ford Sunseeker from Leisure days in Sudbury. On July 13, 2015 we noticed the motorhome was getting loud, and we crawled underneath..."
- "MY NAME IS MICHAEL LEISING AND 10 MONTHS AGO I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW CLASS A FOREST RIVER RV. FROM THE MOMENT WE TOOK POSESSION OF THIS RV IT HAS..."
- "To whom it may concern, I had a very bad experience driving down the Interstate and ran into some rain I turned my windshield wipers on and the driver side wiper went..."
- "It's a shame that Keystone claims a quality product and produces an inferior one. A big complaint (of many) I have are the tires they put on the so-called Luxury..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."