Forest River - Lack of Quality Control

Update added by user Jun 27

Do your reviews of the product before purchasing.The shop saw my unit more than I did.

I lost 6 months that I could not use my RV.

There was a driver checklist of numerous items to be repaired when the unit came from the manufacturers that were ignored.I have the list.

Original review posted by user Jun 26

Will never buy another product from FR.They do not test their coaches to see if the accessories operate.Simple things like the cable connection to a TV is not working.

Or, the bad A/C that rattles in the bedroom. Or the front bunk losses its program and does not operate. The refrig. Leaks water all over the top shelf from the freezer compartment.

The drivers seat back rocks back and forth and the dealer advised it cannot be adjusted.

The wallpaper was torn in the bathroom and the walls were not straight.The luggage storage compartments have a gap that allows water to leak in.I will never buy again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Poor quality control
    • No user manual
    • Customer service
    • Customer service and quality
    • Poor customer service after the sale

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Coachman Marada
Review category
review #872354 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Forest River? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
good luck

Jul 23 #1188739 Elkhart, Indiana

Those AC units have a bad reputation of being underpowered, lots of returns. I would be careful of the refrigerator, mine caught on fire and burned half the unit.
Good Luck

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Forest River. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Forest River.
Filing a new complaint about