201 Elm St, Millersburg, IN 46543, USA
Interest Rate

When new we requested service because the slide would not slide in level or straight. It took several months and continuous efforts to get the attention of the service department.

When a service person finally came to look at the problem, he had us slide it in while he stood on the end and jumped up and down on the carpet ledge of the slide. This made the slide lean into the room space and not scrape the ceiling, however, he tried to make us believe this fixed the problem. DAH....how *** ! Now, the slide floor is sinking...come to find out the floor is not attached securely, missing whole areas of screws/fasteners needed.

This has created the floor to lean out, unlevel and cracking noises when you sit on a chair or stands in the slide area. Our service person fixed and suggested putting floor braces under to support the floor, so that the slide would set level. This also caused water damage inside the walls, to the ceiling and floor. I am so disappointed and angry with Forest River.

I have owned other campers, this however was my first brand new, so I hope you can understand my frustration at the construction problems. Also, I had the main and bedroom air conditioners replaced, the compressors went out. The thermostat has been replaced 3 times. Two kitchen drawer fronts cracked horizontally and had to have them rebuilt.

Bedroom cupboard doors cracked vertically and had to be rebuilt. Wiring inside walls connecting the main ceiling fan had been stapled through during construction and now needs rewiring. And has to be redirected outside the rv, because of where the old wiring is located (not able to get to).Day/night shades have never hung correctly, curtains not fitted or sewn correctly. We had to replace the toilet because the design of the system did not allow waste to flow out correctly.

Most of these problems were addressed immediately after purchase.

2 items were covered by warranty; the rest I was told if I wanted fixed or changed was all out of pocket. FOREST RIVER I AM SO DISSAPOINTED IN YOUR CONSTRUCTION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE

Review about: Forest River Rv Repair.

Comments