Linden, California

Thanks Forest River for working with me on a leak that was three years past warranty. A leak developed in the first year and was repaired by the dealer.

Water under the flooring was not discovered until dry rot developed. Thank you Robby Olsen, from Forest River in Rialto California for not only correcting the leak, but a complete over haul of the trailer. All new sealing, some roof vents replaced, new breaker panel, ALL new flooring and sub Flooring, draws repaired, two new lights, water heater cleaned, all new gaskets on the ramp and doors.

Its like new! I'm a happy camper.

Dan Cardoza

Review about: Forest River Warranty.

Comments

Severn, Maryland, United States #854922

I just discovered this weekend that my floor was rotten when i stepped in a spot on the floor and Almost fell through. I have had a water leak in that past fixed from the factory when the window was leaking and caused the counter top to buckle.

I dont know if this as a result of that leak or not. I called forest river today and they stated its not under warenty any more.

Can you send the info for whom you spoke with at forest river so i can speak with them. troach41@hotmail.com

Sarnia, Ontario, Canada #849674