Charles City, Iowa

Water leaked into my camper through the skylights, it turned out they were damaged. The skylights actually cracked and allowed water to saturate interior of my new camper.

Dealer said it was because I pulled my camper off the lot. The dealer is not being responsive and has my camper for repairs. The dealer has had my camper for a month and has no idea when parts will arrive. Upon speaking with my dealer after the problem, they stated they applied 5 tubes of roof sealant to the top of my camper before I bought it.

Who in the *** applies 5 tubes of sealant to the roof of a new camper?? I want a new camper not a repaired, water logged POS.

I bought new and that's what I expect.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Forest River. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Forest River.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Forest River to other companies on our site.

Comments