After owning a Flagstaff A Liner popup camper for only two years, the camper leaked on both of the smaller bubble windows. Very disappointed customer since it is costing me over $500 dollars to replace the windows.

The leaks were not caused by any actions I have taken. They were created by defective factory sealant around the windows. I would expect a camper only two years old to not leak. The dealer acted surprised but, only offered to fix the problem and charge me over $500.00 dollars.

I am very disappointed in the purchase of an improperly constructed camper.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $550. This person is overall dissatisfied with Forest River. The most disappointing about forest river flagstaff at Forest River was poor quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Forest River.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Forest River to other companies on our site.

Comments