Purchased our Sandpiper in January 2017, we had them drop it off for us in April 2017. We used it from April-October 2017.

We sent it back for warranty work in October 2017 and during the summer I had called and said we had some water coming through vents at that time but the service manager told us it was just condensenation. Nothing to be concerned with. I believed him. Well we got our Fifth wheel back in January 2018 and the company refused to show us what they did.

We dropped it off at our site at campground and in April 2018 we started camping. Noticed water coming in through at The time I thought was an ac vent but was actually a return duct. Lots of water! And we had leaking coming through a roof panel.

They sent a guy out and he immediately blamed us from the minute he showed up and said we hit a tree on our ac unit. Well I didn’t believe him because so know that wasn’t true, as I drive behind my husband at all times and always make sure there are No trees right above us when we park . I decided to call an RV guy we know. He came and immediately saw this.

He said this came from the factory like this and the water has been getting in since it came from factory. He said you wouldn’t see the damage right away, well now we have this issue, and it’s very noticeable.

We have only used this trailer for 6 months out of the entire 15 months and am so upset that the factory would actually let this happen! I demand something be done!

Product or Service Mentioned: Forest River Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 22.

Comments

We are still having multiple issues and are taking it back to dealer Campers Inn in Kingston NH. We still have water pouring in from the AC ducts.

Not sure why this is happening. The manager said he promised to "Make things right" We will see if this happens.

Forest River contacted me today and are going to review the pictures and get back to me. Progress being made.