Forest River - Leather Interior Detioration
I have a 2011 Forest River Georgetown in which the leather interior on the driver and passenger seats, the seating around the kitchen table and the sofa are completely deteriorating.When I purchased the RV I also purchased the Maxxgard protective coating.
Neither the dealer (Mike Thompson's RV Super Stores), Maxxgard nor Forest River is taking any responsibility for the issue.
I have owned many vehicles for more than 10 plus years and have never seen an issue, after much more use, as bad as this.Has anyone else experienced this issue and what were you able to do about it?
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of the interior leather
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Seats
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am thinking that this would have happened while driving down the road with the wind pushing on the front 1 piece fibreglass the dimples are about 2 feet in..."
- "In June we bought a new travel trailer. From the time we towed it home, we new something was not right. At first we were unsure of what was wrong...."
- "Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer. From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling. We have stopped as..."
- "I ordered the mystery diamond deal the three piece one and it was 24 dollars. Another girl made a YouTube video of hers and it was a beautiful heart necklace..."
- "Tried recharging online through the lycamobile website and it always fails with different credits cards and even with different browsers. Called customer service to explain the problem, but they are..."
- "CarId is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are crooks who sell used, broken, parts as new, and parts that don't fit. They then refuse to issue..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."