Forest River - Leather Interior Detioration
I have a 2011 Forest River Georgetown in which the leather interior on the driver and passenger seats, the seating around the kitchen table and the sofa are completely deteriorating.When I purchased the RV I also purchased the Maxxgard protective coating.
Neither the dealer (Mike Thompson's RV Super Stores), Maxxgard nor Forest River is taking any responsibility for the issue.
I have owned many vehicles for more than 10 plus years and have never seen an issue, after much more use, as bad as this.Has anyone else experienced this issue and what were you able to do about it?
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of the interior leather
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Seats
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "Will never buy another product from FR.They do not test their coaches to see if the accessories operate. Simple things like the cable connection to a TV is not working...."
- "Just bought a new 2015 coachman clipper 17BH trailer.i did not check everything,come home 2 day later find out that they did are very bad job to build this trailer..."
- "Tried recharging online through the lycamobile website and it always fails with different credits cards and even with different browsers. Called customer service to explain the problem, but they are..."
- "Already did this once I spent my entire day trying to figure out what the problem is I cannot put entries through you told me to go to history and..."
- "Paul's Jaguar took it upon themselves to Modify a Jaguar center console that I had ordered. When I returned it to be corrected, Paul's Jaguar Spliced a piece of leather..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."