Featured Not resolved

I have a 2011 Forest River Georgetown in which the leather interior on the driver and passenger seats, the seating around the kitchen table and the sofa are completely deteriorating.When I purchased the RV I also purchased the Maxxgard protective coating.

Neither the dealer (Mike Thompson's RV Super Stores), Maxxgard nor Forest River is taking any responsibility for the issue.

I have owned many vehicles for more than 10 plus years and have never seen an issue, after much more use, as bad as this.Has anyone else experienced this issue and what were you able to do about it?

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Forest River and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about forest river rv from Forest River was quality of the interior leather Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Forest River.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Forest River to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments

Have a 2011 Georgetown also with the driver, passenger seat, as well as lounge chair with ottoman all deteriorated.No help from forest river are chair maf.

Had to have recovered on my own.

Now my couch is coming apart the same way.

Also the latest thing my ceiling panels have come loose and are coming down.

Don Cornwell

Hi, Yes we have a 2011 Georgetown.The material used on the furniture is just one of the many problems that we've had with our coach.

the stairs, the slides, the windshield wipers, leaking windshield, crazy jacks, toilet, shower door, etc, right from the begining! Right now , because of the roof deteriorating and leaking, it is at the shop and is in unlivable condition. Have had no luck with any help!

If anyone knows of a solution, please contact me.s there a class action suit going on.