Forest River - Leather Interior Detioration

I have a 2011 Forest River Georgetown in which the leather interior on the driver and passenger seats, the seating around the kitchen table and the sofa are completely deteriorating.When I purchased the RV I also purchased the Maxxgard protective coating.

Neither the dealer (Mike Thompson's RV Super Stores), Maxxgard nor Forest River is taking any responsibility for the issue.

I have owned many vehicles for more than 10 plus years and have never seen an issue, after much more use, as bad as this.Has anyone else experienced this issue and what were you able to do about it?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Quality of the interior leather

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Leather Seats
Review category
review #751026 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Forest River? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Apr 16 #1145585

Have a 2011 Georgetown also with the driver, passenger seat, as well as lounge chair with ottoman all deteriorated. No help from forest river are chair maf. Had to have recovered on my own. Now my couch is coming apart the same way.
Also the latest thing my ceiling panels have come loose and are coming down.
Don Cornwell

0 0 Reply

Feb 12 #1111146

Hi, Yes we have a 2011 Georgetown. The material used on the furniture is just one of the many problems that we've had with our coach. the stairs, the slides, the windshield wipers, leaking windshield, crazy jacks, toilet, shower door, etc, right from the begining! Right now , because of the roof deteriorating and leaking, it is at the shop and is in unlivable condition. Have had no luck with any help! If anyone knows of a solution, please contact me. s there a class action suit going on.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.