I purchased a Forest River Salem PT 2007/2008 in Arizona. I transported it to Canada. The first winter here, the lenoleum cracked. I'm told the lenoleum was glued only around the edge instead of the entire surface. I payed good dollars and transportation cost for this RV and now I'm stuck with a cost of approximately $1,200 to replace the lenoleum.

The RV is absolutely lovely and it is exactly what I wanted. I was extremely disappointed that this would happen.

Correct me I'm wrong, I don't think that is quality workmanship. Your comments?

Review about: Forest River Rv.

Comments

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #686807

Maybe try buying local next time, that would have been covered under warranty if you had. :grin

I HAVE A 2008 WILDCAT AND ITS BEEN A GOOD UNIT .AND TOLD IF YOU DO NOT BUY FROM ASELLING DEALER IN CANADA .CANADIAN DEALERS WILL NOT HELP YOU

That is common. We did our homework before buying our cedar creek in Canada.

We were going to buy on the u.s.a.

But found out that only units manufactured for sale in canada had all over floor glue. We had a previous Lino crack with a different brand rv, and yes, we had to replace it ourselves.

Gee... I just purchased a 38' Cardinal fifth wheel and I just took back to the dealer for the same issue. Waiting to see what they say about it.

Definitely NOT quality workmanship. And they wonder why the jobs are going overseas.