The roof cap does not fit the motorhome roof. 1/2 inch gap that was never sealed and then leaked.

No caulking between poor fit. Caulked the outside only and it quickly gave up. Poor workmanship, as stated over again by many unhappy customers. Numerous problems due to cheap production.

All steel screws used on the exterior instead of stainless steel ones. Ten dollars worth of screws caused lots of corrosion problems. Poor use of space inside. Lots of areas that could have been used never were.

I have corrected most problems but it is an ongoing list of things to fix. Bought the unit new and have looked after it well.

Fortunately I have the skills to repair the problems. A lot of folks don't.

Review about: Forest River Repair.

Comments

I bought a 27 foot 2008 Lexington Motorhome by Forest River and it had only one air conditioner that would not keep up with the Texas heat. Walls too thin on slide outs and could feel the heat coming thru. Also the door was so thin it was warped and air came in the crack. The bed and couch plus the table bed was not fit to sleep on. I put foam on the couch and to make the table into a bed, foam was also added. I put sleep number bed on main bed. And this thing cost $79,000. I finally got a good motor home from Fleetwood. I would never recommend buying a Forest River anything..

WMT

Texas

Flagstaff, Arizona, United States #720370

"Poor workmanship" seems to sum up the Forest River line of RV's for quit some time now.

Buyer Be Ware, or Buyer Don't Buy in this case.