Paola, Kansas

I have contacted Forest river customer service twice with no call back and was only able to leave a message once, the second time the message box was full. even the operators box was full.

260-593-4001 This is the phone number given to me by the dealer. Would someone call me back? 816-835-4191 steve atkinson. Need this problem fixed.

I have excessive wear on my tires on the inside. All 4 tires. I have discussed this problem with the dealer twice. Liberty Rv in Liberty Mo.

Once 6 months ago and was told the factory would not take care of.

I was given a referral to a special shop who does alignment of the axles. At that time all 4 tires were worn on the inside about 1 inch of wear. Then one other time about 8 months before that.

The dealer said the same thing. Then while in having some work done on 8-8-16 one of the service advisors told me they have had about 20 instances with other customers who had Lippert axle problems. The dealer told me lippert was only taking care of 1 year old or younger problems.

This is unaccesptable since the tire wear take some time especially if you do not use the RV that often., that is the case with mine. Please call me.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of 2014 forest river cherokee grey wolf 26dbh rv from Forest River. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Forest River to "replace tires and fix axles".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Forest River for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1198052

Your service advisor lied to you

Alignment issues are specifically not covered under warranty.

If your axle broke or your frame broke maybe, but tire wear is not covered.

The real question is why your dealers service department was willing to lie to you.