We bought a 2016 286RL hemisphere fifth wheel the first time we took it to get fixed it was ice maker the didnt run the water line and the blinds keep breaking. And the draws didnt shut right and one of the recliners broke.

Then the second time the wall was coming apart from the camper the draws still didnt work right binds still broke water heater was leaking stove worked on one burner the trim still fells off when you travel this was in one year.

And now when you walk on the floor its real spongey and the blinds are still broke the draws shut but are hard to close. I will never buy one again you think you buy this much money for a fifthwheel it should hold up for more tjan a year and half

Review about: 2016 Forest River Salem Hemisphere Lite 286rl Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

And now fireplace works then not works on my 2016 286RL and now one vent doesn't blow out heat and water heater still links and this is added on to the stove wall blinds soft floor and new tires that I have to buy for the camper keep blowing the tires that came with it only drove around 5000 miles with this camper. And all the plumbing under the sink came apart and I had to fixed it.

And when you travel you have to lock both locks on the door to keep it from coming open. With this and what I wrote up on top of this page I think I will never ever by a forest river camper and I will tell people about mine and how it's a piece is {{Redacted}}.

It’s probably a dealer issue. Most dealerships don’t PDI them correctly as another step of the quality control aspect for forest river. If the manufacturer doesn’t catch something the dealership will if it’s done correctly.

to Cory Gabel #1394422

Unfortunately in my case it's not only the dealership, I've also contacted the manufacturer and have been chasing both for over 7 months with no resolution. Not even as much as sending me some missing documents. Aim currently in the process of legal action against both