2.2
Interest Rate

Update by user Sep 29

To go back to my original submission, and after reading it again decided to slow down and write it in more meaningful terms.To say the least, I am very very disappointed with my new 2018 Forest River Cherokee Grey Wolf.

It is one of the worst RV's that I have ever owned, and if I could, it would be back in the dealers yard asap. But they are like car dealers, sell you something but don't want to see you again until you want another new one. I spoke to the dealer and all I got was: You may want to trade your trailer, perhaps. Not a word about the 20 items so far that has gone wrong with it.

Not a word to say, I hear you may have some problems with your brand new trailer. Very cautious individuals to say the least, not admitting to anything. Besides the leaks, the sawdust/staples, missing handles, lock on storage compartment not working, and many many more problems, the aluminium siding say a section of about 5 feet x 4 feet has come loose from the side of the trailer. Also when draining the hot water heater, the spigot/drain nut...has corroded so bad it looks like it was 20 years old...just one thing after another...a lemon it certainly is.

If someone can suggest a remedy it sure would be appreciated. I have thought about approaching a lawyer to see what avenues may be available to me.

Sign off now, will update if any good news come about.Have a good day

Original review posted by user Sep 19

Drawer fell out broke,all drawer catches do not hold good, sawdust came out through air conditioner,hitch would not work properly,toilet leaked,bathroom sink leaked, kitchen sink leaked, fresh water tank needed repair, back storage lock broke, missing blind handle, blinds are so poor they bend and break if you look at them, bunk mattress are so thin it is like sleeping on a board, found shavings and staples under bunks and other areas, poorest trailer I have ever owned.It appears ever trip a new problem...

On the highway it feels like the trailer is out of alignment. Rides ok for a bit then starts fishtailing..not the vehicle fault, have a vehicle that tows 10000 lbs.

Has heavy duty tow package factory installed.Will never buy another one.

Review about: 2018 Forest River Cherokee Grey Wolf 26djse Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments