Ninety Six, South Carolina

Bought new BH in 2009, delivery time about 4-5 weeks later than promised, upon arrival dealer had to replace water heater control module.Power inverter, microwave replaced next year.

Next big issue was caulking running out of ALL windows and doors. Not a quality issue at that time but leading to it. Contacted Forest River about issue but they only offered to pay for materials to correct this. I paid $800.00 out of my pocket to have problem fixed.

I guess they didn't care that their product was traveling around with caulk running down the sides of the camper. Forest River did send me new power cords (truck & pedestal cords) since the moulded plug had pulled loose from the jacket exposing the wires inside. Newest issue is the top bunk fell with my grandkids sitting on it watching TV. Bunk rated for 250 lbs, their combined weight probably 120 lbs.

Fortunately none of the other grandkids or our pregnant daughter were sitting on bottom bunk. Camper has been at dealer almost 6 weeks with no repair made due to Forest River dragging feet about costs. Can't get anyone at Forest River to return calls, representative who was handling this has washed his hands of it and handed it off to someone else who hasn't called me back yet. I guess we didn't buy an expensive enough camper to get any help.

This is our 3rd camper, 1st new one. Our other campers were over 9 years old when purchased but we had no problems with them. New camper quality not as good as an old camper. Forest River and dealer have been paid for camper but guess who is stuck now trying to get help repairing it.

I know Forest River makes hundreds of campers each month that are well built but if you are one of the unlucky customers to buy one of the campers with "issues" your are stuck.Well enough said so please send help.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor quality, bad customer service, broken bunk" of 2009 forest river wildwood 27bhbs and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Forest River needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2009 forest river wildwood 27bhbs in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Forest River.

Had an Experience with Forest River?

Comments